Reviews for The Shark in the Moonless Sky
halibellover chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
YAY! MY FIX! :',D this was a wonderful chappy i loved it and i forgot bout the kiss thing until now lol i wonder how you are going to take it honestly though i like of just ichigo and halibel and her parts of her mind lol it was really well done a good balance of action fluff and comedy very well done. also i would like to know when my next fix wwill be up please and thank you. you have a faithful reader with me lol. :D
JakMar chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Brilliant chapter i enjoyed the way you made the monster part of her and not just a monster to be killed but it actually counted for something.
Also would you please not turn this into a harem fic, Ichi/Tia is my new fav pairing (thanks to you i might add) but there are barely any Ichi/Tia fics never mind good ones.
Also i will say i love the character development youn have given Tia and i can't wait for the next chapter also lol Hichigo i ove how blunt he is
update soon, great chapter
-JakMar-
Arch-Daishou chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
I like that chapter! It showed the depth of Tia and all her forms. Nice Zanpaktou. So in a sense she is like Ichigo. Can not wait for Yoruichi and Tia to meet. Masterful work. Hope my Naruto/Bleach crossover does as well!
Rooivalk253 chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
The plot thickens...

I'm guessing Tia is similar to Ichigo, in having both hollow and shinigami powers, which I like. Nice chapter, I like the feeling of it.
XxT334xX chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
So glad there's a new chapter up today. Started reading this story recently before the January hiatus and was hooked. After finally making a Fanfiction account I cam finally tell you how much I love this story and how your actually getting me back into the Bleach world with it(didn't hate it before, just stopped watching it). Can't wait to see what you have in store for the future of this story and keep up the good work.
scottusa1 chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Hmmm... Tai now has both ressuretion and a zanpakuto. She has just become much stronger. Can't wait to see the looks on her opponents faces. hahaha. Keep it up, Laters.
Ryan2212 chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
great chapter
OnyxTemplar chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Good. Tia finally has her correct power, Ichigo is out of her mindscape and her despair has lost it's hold on her. I sure do hope Ichigo and Tia get their own place though, he's got to get out of his dad's house, mostly because Tia deserves to be carried through the front door and kissed passionately without having old "Goat Chin" ruining the moment.
Shattered Faith chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Yes, it's back. Loving the story so far and Tia's zanpakutō sounds awesome. Can't wait for the next update :D
Nathan Schulman chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
This chapter was great and her zanpactou's name fits very well. I'm interested to see what you will do with this story sown the line.
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Awsome chapter your story is great
Xager-the-Chaos-King chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
So Tia's trauma is resolved, she now wields a Zanpakuto and a Ressurreccion, Ichigo is everything to her, and Rukia has a crush on Ichigo. Looks like Ichigo is doing well! Now, Yoruichi...
DhanaRagnarok chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Gosh! I missed you so much over January!
I got kinda confused by the multiple Tia clones, I must admit
I hope he'll manage to find a solution for his relationship with Yoruichi (Now say it with me, everyone: THREESOME!...Although I suppose that would be a...Fivesome? given Tiburon and Ningyo are all over him too...Without counting Inoue and Rukia...Gosh Ichigo's harem is even worse here than in Forbidden Romance xD)

...Now when is the next chapter coming?!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Its good to have you back! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Maybe Hichigo and the new tiburon should meet
Animortal28 chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Sorry for the duplicate forgot to sign in.
1,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »