Reviews for The Shark in the Moonless Sky
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
bahahaha i can't wait for yoruichi to question him.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
hmm so is hichigo supposed to be a sex driven beast now?
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
lol i really laughed at the last line.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
aw come on a monkey would know what 'take h' implies.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
tough choice coming up, still he could pretend that she escaped... although i doubt they would buy that.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
well the grammer got a it strange around the party but it bounced back in the end.
also isn't ichigo absolutely useless at kido?
mangetsu kuraiookami chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Love the chapter, but having trouble picturing Tia's zanpakuto. Do you have a picture of something like it? If not it's okay. Also, why not just translate Tiburon to Japanese for Tia's zanpakuto
NA6425 chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Wow, only Ichigo could find a way to get with the same girl 4 times. The naginata idea was really cool, the mermaid theme is great. I'm getting pretty excited to see where you're going with this story, keep it up!
ninetalehollow chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
thanks for the up date i love your story and i like her zanpakuto and you left us wondering what does tiberon look like and i don't know if i spelled the name right anyway great story man
halibellover chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
YAY! MY FIX! :',D this was a wonderful chappy i loved it and i forgot bout the kiss thing until now lol i wonder how you are going to take it honestly though i like of just ichigo and halibel and her parts of her mind lol it was really well done a good balance of action fluff and comedy very well done. also i would like to know when my next fix wwill be up please and thank you. you have a faithful reader with me lol. :D
JakMar chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Brilliant chapter i enjoyed the way you made the monster part of her and not just a monster to be killed but it actually counted for something.
Also would you please not turn this into a harem fic, Ichi/Tia is my new fav pairing (thanks to you i might add) but there are barely any Ichi/Tia fics never mind good ones.
Also i will say i love the character development youn have given Tia and i can't wait for the next chapter also lol Hichigo i ove how blunt he is
update soon, great chapter
-JakMar-
Arch-Daishou chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
I like that chapter! It showed the depth of Tia and all her forms. Nice Zanpaktou. So in a sense she is like Ichigo. Can not wait for Yoruichi and Tia to meet. Masterful work. Hope my Naruto/Bleach crossover does as well!
Rooivalk253 chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
The plot thickens...

I'm guessing Tia is similar to Ichigo, in having both hollow and shinigami powers, which I like. Nice chapter, I like the feeling of it.
XxT334xX chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
So glad there's a new chapter up today. Started reading this story recently before the January hiatus and was hooked. After finally making a Fanfiction account I cam finally tell you how much I love this story and how your actually getting me back into the Bleach world with it(didn't hate it before, just stopped watching it). Can't wait to see what you have in store for the future of this story and keep up the good work.
scottusa1 chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Hmmm... Tai now has both ressuretion and a zanpakuto. She has just become much stronger. Can't wait to see the looks on her opponents faces. hahaha. Keep it up, Laters.
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »