Reviews for The Shark in the Moonless Sky
TotalJazzyJeff chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Like the story and I hope you update again soon. I don't really see a lot of fanfics with pairing and I've got to say this is the best one I've read so far! Tell you the truth, I don't don't have any complaints or anything like that because it was that good to me. TotalJazzyJeff out!
halibellover chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
please o please i beg you to update please! ?! D:
Lightning Havoc chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
great chapter so far keep up the great work!
ReaperRobo chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
I love this story keep goin

P.S.

PLZ MAKE IT SO THAT ICHIGO GETS WITH TIA AND YUROICHI
Rooivalk253 chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
author's response; NOOOOOOOOOO!

Hahaha, anyways, all detention sessions aside, I like. Keep up the writing, okay? I wanna see more updates!

P.S. - In the end, I hope you're not going to make this a harem story; good as they can be, I'm not really a huge fan of them... But I'll keep reading even if it is one, I just plead that you don't go that route.
halibellover chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
HAHAHAHA! I can just see hichigo screaming like a little girl and running in a circle when he says fucking dead lol
100beast chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
Guess whos shark bait oyeah ok ichgos mom was ate by grandfisher and grand fisher was defeated whount that mean shes in soul socity second are you making this a harem. Merry crismas bye now
scottusa1 chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Looks like Tia's out for blood, and we all know what happens when sharks smell blood. lol Keep it up.
freowin chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Nice chapter, the story is flowing nicely, there are some spelling errors but I can easily understand everything so no harm done. regardless of what you decide to do with the fic as to adding other women and making it a harem is clearly up to you. I liked the chapter, Ichigo x Yoruichi is probably my fav bleach pairing. but I would not be disappointed if you kept it a single pairing. Either way I'll still read on.
you chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
The plot thickens lol. I'm glad to see your improvement on grammar and keeping the story going so thanks and merry Christmas if you can't get another out
Ghost131 chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
One word to summeriz your awsome writing skillz godly. If i was ichigo i would have decked Yoruichis brother right ii wouldnt care about my noble status no one talks to a women like that and keep up the good work friend
Kagega chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
God I love your stories, I don't think the smile left my face for the whole read from excitement due to an update all the at to another chapter before Christmas.
99 luffy chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
So I am just curious, will Ichigo really keep doing stupid stuff that will alienate him from his fellow captains and vizards? I mean especially seeing as how after this whole ancients arc you'll probably roll on into the quincy arc. At which point Ichigo will need the captains to be on his side, and I do believe he will need all of them for the upcoming fight. For both the ancients and the Quincies. So when will he start making friends out of the captains is my real question I guess?
Animortal28 chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Great Chapter Looking forward to the next one. lol Run Ichigo!
ShadowGOUF chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
ha ha ha he is so dead. and awesome update you never disappoint
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »