Reviews for Hellgate: Bristol
OmegaSwirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Well structured and includes a sophisticated language and word style that separates it from others. Splendid job. Works such as these need more attention.
Fan 1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Hey, i have to say i love the story and the family that you have assembled. I look forward to any chance that there might even possibly be a second installment.
GottvonHoff chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Nice to see some fresh HG:L fanfiction! XD

I agree with you with the game being crap and all, but like yourself I found the lore of it all (Knight Templars in power armor!) to be fascinating and unique.

Several things to point out in your fic though. I can see that you have a unique way of writing, especially writing the dialogue. This is good and all, but I (if I may) suggest improving it to make it easier for the eyes to read; like adding "" in sentences indicating dialogue.

Also, I don't know if you've read the literature of HG:L (and I don't know if you just want to make something different), but according to established lore:

- The invasion started in 2020, first in London, then the rest of the world, and the game itself started in 2038.

- Cabalists do not command Hunters. The Hunters (collectively known as The Wet Work) are independent, though they cooperate with the Templars and Cabalists if they're needed (or if they wanted) to. Arphaun called them the "apathetic" for a reason.

- There is no mention of cloning in HG:L (I think)

Overall, it's nice to see your take on this game. Looking forward to see more! :)