Reviews for Naruto: Kombatant
Snakebolt505 chapter 5 . 1/13
FRost also awsome chapter
Venom chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
I hope you writing some more naruto kombatant please
DarknayisStorm chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Melieena, Henata and Tenten
JSua chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
Continue
Kage and Imouto chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Interesting story, we are very interested to see what happens next. Since there's two of us can we cast two desperate votes or would we have to agree on someone for the two polls?
christopherrhaydon chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
All three girls from Naruto's universe and all four girls from the Mortal Kombat universe. UPDATE ASAP;)!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
draco122 chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
This is great.
Draco122
Zach chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
I hope you can start chapter 6 soon.
SPark681 chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Well this should be good wonder if Naruto will become evil or just very strong under the emperors training anyways keep up the great work!
blukmage19r2 chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
Now if I were to suggest about Tanya, our lovely flexible sphinx, I wonder how Naruto be able to change her 2-faced ways?
With Frost, will the boy break her heart of ice and prevent her greediness from the dragon medallion?
As for Ashrah, how will our hero comfort her after her big escape from the Netherrealm?

So many ladies from both worlds, so little time; how can Naruto lose.
And this heat will be on!
matthewrister chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
i think both ino and sakura should be in the heram togather becouse they where once friends
and ruined it over a boy that is a complete asshole to them and naruto would not be an asshole
to them and do everything in his power to help them make up (and or make out)
Safire Ranmako chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
Well, I like the fic so far, and can't wait till it gets going faster, but I really wish you'd put Haku on the Harem List. Oh and put another vote down for Tenten as well. But, yeah, I want Haku in the harem.
Gabrielus Prime chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
Did I already vote for Tenten? If not, add a vote for her to the tally...
jablanco chapter 5 . 9/3/2016