Reviews for Harry Potter: Game of the Year Edition
kronoan chapter 1 . 8/13
I'm really excited about this story! :)
I had thought I'd already read this story, but I must have confused it with a much worse version. Shattering his wand is a fairly significant change to be making this early on, and I hope it previews more significant changes to come in later chapters. Good job so far, although Gamer fics can get tedious and overpowered, so I'm a bit nervous.
James888 chapter 2 . 6/30
I like what you said about Ron & Dumbledore . That what I thought too after reading the books . I thought D was totally senile myself . Plus Ron was a no -shoe in personality . Just thought I let you know I liked what you writing .
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 12 . 6/21
cool fanfic, sad its abandoned
pixelherodev chapter 12 . 5/26
I take it that when you said you're writer's block was gone you were stating an alternative fact?
pixelherodev chapter 7 . 5/26
At least he's not (forgive the pun) gaming the system!
pixelherodev chapter 5 . 5/26
Towards Ron, I'm ambivalent.

Yes, he can be an arse. A lot of people can.

Frankly, I hated him until someone pointed out the end of the first book - Ron let the chess piece, which by the way is made out of STONE hit him. He was 11 years old. He had NO WAY of knowing he would survive.

Sure, there are explanations as to how he was evil or he knew or blah blah blah.

However, it's true for all characters except Harry. Harry as the protagonist is the only character who canonically cannot possibly be evil (at least, not until after seventh year. Andrus Tolero - probably misspelled - has a good fic where Harry post-seventh year [ignoring the epilogue; what epilogue? there's an epilogue?] joins the League of Assassins from DC, ends up becoming Ra's Al Ghul (the leader), BLOWING UP THE FRICKING PLANET to send himself back in time.

Ron as I see it can be good or evil - a fic can be good both ways as long as the reasons make sense.
pixelherodev chapter 2 . 5/26
You directed us to the FLoF. You never said where it is.

I'm checking TV Tropes but only because it sounds familiar.
Ron is a twat?
Tell me when is his birthday?
Harry for one didn't seem to care when the birthday of his best friend was, hmmm?
stargirl chapter 12 . 3/8
He is getting punished for it. Anyways, this thing qua la at updated in '13 so, I guess its abandoned now. Or have you started anywhere new?
a crashclown chapter 1 . 3/6
sounds fun, but your point system is waaaay to easy. I mean da fck, why is he getting rewarded for being a virgin, and breaking the rules or getting cedric killed, usually games would punish you for that.
Evani chapter 12 . 2/23
Thank you for writing this, it's interesting and I can't wait to see what your plans are
Corwyn chapter 12 . 2/6
I'm enjoying this story so far, and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
amimai002 chapter 12 . 1/29
Hmm an interesting find, a fun Gic to read even if it's dead
Ea chapter 7 . 1/29
this is really really well made
1,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »