Reviews for Harry Potter: Game of the Year Edition
Winter's Folly chapter 12 . 7/4
Wao, like the way you game.
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 7/4
Lovely.
Axcel chapter 6 . 6/30
Really? The hat basically told him outright that going to Slytherin would ensure his triumph over Voldemort and yet he still chooses Ravenclaw? Apparently his Gryffindor stupidity is still at work.
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/30
The pendant thing is smart. Now he can probably use it as a shield (like in Dresden Files books) and probably some other stuff. Also, now he can block Voldemort's wand but Voldemort cannot block his (well, you know what I mean).
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/30
It's no surprise Sirius didn't mention the Hadrian (best fan name for Harry in every fic it appears in, by the way) thing. After all, he is Harry's godfather, so of course he would call him Harry instead of Hadrian. As for not mentioning it, well, why would he think that Harry didn't know? He probably assumed that Harry simply preferred to be called Harry instead of Hadrian.

It'd be rather amusing if Harry gets the Sorting Hat to give him the sword again. In front of everyone during the Sorting. Then gets sorted into Slytherin. Oh, their faces!

Also, for the last part of this chapter, Nice Job Breaking It, Hero! Seriously, that was like a super-shield against Voldemort and you broke it!
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/30
If I were Harry, I'd wait until the Dursleys took me to the zoo, then call the police from the zoo. If Dumbles tries to obliviate anyone, the Ministry would find out in a heartbeat and suddenly be useful for something.
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/30
Hope he gets his eyes fixed either by magic or technology or contact lenses. Night vision, magic viewing, infrared, Sharingan-style "I can see what you are going to do next" contact lenses. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
Luna's Meow chapter 12 . 6/24
This is good. Not many good Video Game fanfics out there. Especially in this fandom. I stop reading a lot of stories because they just screw up too badly. Keep up the good work!
Luna's Meow chapter 4 . 6/24
Muggle Harry. - Harry born without magic. Perks gained? Extra points to put into stats at level up. Dursleys like you better as a Muggle. Survive this mundane life and gain permanent 10 relationship points with the Dursleys, even as a magical being.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 6/24
Just... make sure Harry dies a lot. Let him unlock those other statues and actually USE them unlike other stories. Once used, he would gain some perk from them that can carry over to another playthrough. In fact, some things can only be unlocked by playing as a different Harry, or with a special origin.
Guardian54 chapter 2 . 6/23
I have only one alternative way I can see Dumbledore that I think you might find somewhat workable, and the only one that won't result in my HP fanfics having my Mary Sue type character, Harmony Shepard (mostly Sue due to being related to Hermione and having the brains to abuse her new, upgraded heritage to get guns into Hogwarts) shotgun Dumbledore off the Astronomy Tower at the end of my rewrite of Book 6. It is that he overextended himself and is getting a bit old, not senile yet, but having to deal with countless anti-Muggle initiatives by the purebloods, negotiate with the International Confederation of Wizards, etc. is more than he should take on, especially if they're smart enough to distract him in the first few years of Harry's schooling by zerg rush and WAY too many meetings. Honestly even that feels like it falls so flat on its face I think Harmony will shotgun him anyhow for being an imbecile and costing the Light Side too much in the First Voldemort War (Easy way to win the war against terrorists: See terrorist, kill terrorist, whittle the ideologues down until there aren't enough left to do anything useful) before preparing for her Red Revolution.
themaltesefalcon chapter 12 . 6/22
So goooooooood! Thank you for sharing! I hope you will update :)
TheArchive chapter 12 . 6/21
Why hasn't Harry taken the perk that would allow him to talk to Hedwig?

That's the first freaking thing he would have taken. That he's gone this long and hasn't even given it a single freaking thought just killed my SoD.
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 6/21
Hmmm...Seems like Harry is setting himself up to be friends with Won Won again. Not a smart move, maybe he'll make more friends though?

Harry obviously didn't get the hints from first death, that being friends with someone as lame as Ron isn't worth it.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 6/21
Sounds great so far! Harry's kind of stupid to ignore the extras and help...though.
1,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »