Reviews for Harry Potter: Game of the Year Edition
Shame he didn't think to throw out a simple "Peter sold us out!"
Zeetthegreat chapter 12 . 5/18
Come on continue the story you know you want to
Do it
DO IT
... Please?
Insanity Lord chapter 12 . 5/18
A shame that you've seemingly abandoned this fic. It's good. I'm not one to talk, though.
Aire5 chapter 4 . 5/11
Fun read
Sora with an S chapter 3 . 4/26
You warned us about bashing and now we see Rich!Political!Harry. Too many bad flags raised, I am abandoning this fanfic. Now if only FanFiction had a rating system like FimFiction does...
Umbra NightFall chapter 12 . 4/19
I love the story. Was wondering if it was discontinued?
Cole Pascal chapter 3 . 4/17
Fairly sure it's mentioned in canon that James paid for Harry's tuition soon after he was born.
Aliens of Doom chapter 12 . 4/11
Now I'm all sads, 'cause it looks like this might have been forever banished to that great pile of unfinished fics in the... sky? I really like the idea behind this though, you're able combine lots of the humor you get from something like Order of the Stick within the boundaries of Harry Potter, and it works, really well.

I could make the arguments you've probably heard before about Ron and Dumbledore (both of whom I happen to like), but it's not like you haven't heard them before, and (it seems especially with Harry Potter) you just have to accept that some fics are going to be like that, and enjoy them for what they are. Which I did/do.

I actually don't have a whole lot more to put here, mostly just letting you know people (or, you know, at least me) are still coming in here and enjoying ourselves... that came out dirtier than I wanted it to I think.
Darksnider05 chapter 4 . 3/29
So wand lore in your story is dead another piece of the verse out the window not really relevant but a loss non the less.

Gain wands are trivialized they have no intrinsic value beyond being vital tools and can't be won or lost in duels so the elder wand is no longer a thing it's just a stick with good stats.
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 3/29
Cliche time super wands! Haxor basilisk parts!
newtrick chapter 2 . 3/4
Very intriguing story so far! Can't wait to keep reading!

Just a small punctuation item:

Dursley's doorstep

should be:

Dursleys' doorstep
Nemirel chapter 1 . 3/3
Great Story! I hope you write a new chapter soon!
hye1995 chapter 3 . 3/2
I don't know why, but you just made me very happy when i read that Harry is now an adult. You are officially my second favorite HP FF-author, right after Elizer Yudkowsky
Moikan Yoloko chapter 12 . 3/1
So... It's abandoned? Really that's sad. It was such a good story.
kh chapter 7 . 2/9
story is amazing keep it up
1,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »