Reviews for Bridge of Light
Wow, beautiful. What's with you and the sappiest? Not that I don't like it, just asking.
buntesLicht chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OOooh, this was awesome! I'm soo relieved this had a happy ending, when Sebastian refused the order for a moment I feared he'd die... O.O Brilliant work :)
Have a nice day!
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I got emotional reading this! I adored with so much!

Songs I thought fit this:

Promise of A Lifetime- Klutch

The New Natinal Anthem- Pierce the Veil
Wings27 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I've been dying for the chance to use this cool new review button! I went through a lot of stories before finding one that I felt like reviewing. And now I feel so fulfilled...

So, I love what you've done here. Sebastian and Ciel were actually in-character, and it made me quite the happy reader. And it's like even though I know the series would have NEVER done this in a million years, I can still imagine it clearly. Disregarding the fact that they have always been fictional, I feel like this is something that could have actually happened between the two of them.

Also, I hadn't heard that song before, but I listened to it while I read this and it's going straight to my youtube favorites!
Akumaide chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my... This is seriously one
kunoichi-ten chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I just LOVE this. I'm not a complete fan of shounen ai, but this just comes out so...right. So perfect. Like, the genre was made for this.

Thank you for sharing to us this story! _
The BVB Platapus chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I absolutely LOVED IT! i can't believe how cute it was!
xOildale chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh my god.

This was the best thing I've ever read in my entire life. Thank you so much for dedicating this to me! I adore it! You are without a doubt, the best writer on the entire planet. I am so honored! I love it! I look foward to more of your stories, and once again, thank you!
kogeki chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
You are such an amazing author, seriously!

Please update soon!
MonokuroNee chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I Loved this
ulquiorrii chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my God you actually made a happily-ever after sort of ending for them; I'm so happy! I know the real ending was sad and all (well, maybe not really; just Ciel dying, and everything)- and it's not like I have a problem with it-but if I'd wanted it to end happily, I swear, this is how it should be. Seriously, dude, I'll message you once I think of the most appropriate adjective for this. Lol, thanks for the really good read! :D
touhka chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was amazing! I was completely absorbed by the story the whole time. I love the ending!
promocat chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
love this-a different take on ciel & sebastian after you should write more on this-do they go back to the mansion? is ciel a demon or immortal now?
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh, the angsty love...*le gasp* But I quite enjoyed reading this, since I'm myself in an angsty mood. Actually, I enjoy your stories in general. You're quite a gifted writer.
Uchiha Bara chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
aww the ending is so sweet :) i love this :)