Reviews for I Wish She'd Never Known Him
KindaWishIWasAnnabeth chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
That was a really good story...i read it all in one sitting (and kinda skipped breakfast.) WHAT IS CONOR'S NEWS?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
great short story! wish it was longer though..;)
Yo mama chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Hehe that was a nice story. Come to think if it the idea is kinda fairytalish but the way it was written made it not. I liked reading it :)
Yo mama chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I like that this story is not the happy and everything works out right kind
Yo mama chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Hey this story is a great idea
Yo mama chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
u had me getting emotional by the second paragraph. It's really good. I didn't think this was my type of story but I'm glad I started reading it
BlueLeopard chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
i loooooooved it! :D there arent many ingo fanfics and that one is one of the best ve read yet. bu at the end whats conors news?
Trapped In Narnia chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
I like the little one's tail I might steal that color...
Mylobear chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
( that's my real name on here, I just didn't log in)

Well now you have another review to wake up to in the morning:) for the longest time I had skipped over this story thinking it wasn't my type. Boy was I sure wrong! I love where it is going and can't wait to keep reading.

Well

Done and keep writing!
ingo and conor lover chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Wow, I read it all in one shot and it was awesomme! can't wait for more. )
Trapped In Narnia chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Awwwwww I got a special thanks! I feel so...special! Great chapters I'm glad everybody else can still remember Sapphy. And that she still has her baby. I've always wondered though, how DO mermaids get pregnant? 0.0
Blond-e chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
It was good and I can't wait to read the rest! Keep at it!
miss.sabine.thethird chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
This is awesome! I can't really think of anything to say, apart from- update soon!
annabethsapphireGaleniss 5ever chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I thought it was good but I don't really like the idea of Faro not knowing who sapphire is! Sorry :) but it was still good :D
Trapped In Narnia chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
O: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Queeeeeeeeeee? Noooooo Faro! Is she still pregnant? How could this happen? How could Con do that to her? Is she gonna have to make him fall for her all over again (kinda like the vow?) I LOVE YOUR WRITING! Like how Sapphire and Conor almost have different dialects as Sapphire has adjusted to Mer now. So awesome! Write fast!