Reviews for Between the Lines
bassoongirl14 chapter 4 . 8/22
I totally, totally love this story!
ChiVall chapter 4 . 2/14
Please continue!
NGBW chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
loved it.
Hottstuff JK chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Ha Ha Ichigo fainted!
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Ichigo fainted? LMFAO, hilarious. Great concept, superbly written.
Nemesia23 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
More please. Like your story. Specially with how hook Aizen is with his new lover.
Mayuzu chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
This is so haaawwwttt! I love it a lot and I hope you'll continue it. I want to see how naughty Aizen will be and how Ichigo will handle that. The thought of Aizen slipping in with the vibrator still inside is soooo hawt *dreamy eyes* I love the simple Ichigo who doesn't even aware of his own quality.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
That was amazing! I lovethe added depth to this with the whole Cain and abel in relation to aizen. It's a really interesting story and woah.. That last chapter!
The personification of kyouka suigetsu was also a nice touch, as she doesn't often make an appearance in such a form. But yeah, thanks a lot for that, was enjoyable! (p.s: you use the word 'swirling' a lot, but that's all from me ;)
Vans chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Love it. Please continue.
Skalidra chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
This is absolutely brilliant, I love it! The way you keep Aizen so in character (which is decidedly not an easy thing to do) is masterful and you've managed to make Ichigo just different enough to fit in this universe while still being the character we all know and love. Or, yunno, at least tolerate. XD

As a side note, I love the mention you made in chapter 3 to Ichigo's fantasies, aka other Aizen/Ichigo stories on FF. It's a great little Easter egg for those of us who've scoured FF for everything on this pairing.

The story's wonderful as is, but of course if you ever get the urge to write any more in this universe I'll gladly read it! How could I resist? XD
CarzyNinja chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Please continue this! Its awesone! : D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
You have made me love this pairing, officially, with this right here. In the minor first fight between Aizen and Ichigo after he comes back from Hueco Mundo and before Isshin shows up there looks to be some potential for this pairing, and so I came over here to see if I could find anything.

I haven't really liked Aizen before, but the way you portray him here is amazing, and Ichigo is interesting as well. Not, per say out of character, but just a little different than how I'm used to reading him. I'll definitely be interested in any future updates should you get the muse. :)
coco chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I like this fic it is really good and I like this couple bonus I hope you'll continue this . Take care!
AquaNight chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Haha, I love how Aizen recorded it all, and poor Ichi doesn't know a thing! Keep goin' please!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
this is a one of the kind fic. it is evokes feelings of lust, power sensuality and just something special. I really like this fic and i hope you continue to write it.