Reviews for From Start to Finish
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Why didn't you finish? I really liked it. Please continue :( is this story done?
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Why don't you finish your stlries
envyme13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Edward Cullen as a sexy rocker, hell yeahhh
Alec'sbaby1 chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I am in love with this story please please please do not stop there I am begging here and I loved what you did with the while Tanya thing and wow who new Edward can be so rough and dirty I mean I expected that from Rosalie and Emmett but not them but who cares this story is to good to be stopped so get your but back on the computer it any where you can keep writing and finish this story now AND FINISH
m0t0b33 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
hmmmm nicee... can't wait to see what's next.
Ur fan chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Like your story. But you might want to work on the way you set it down. Use the direct form more. It reads more pleasantly. Also read the chap before posting it. That way you might notice the things that don't read easy or lose some emotional meaning. But again I really love the plot.
barbiedoll123 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Tanya always seems to start stuff wherever she goes
bbkjv2008 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter hope it is soon.
hughug chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
curious as to what Bella is gonna tell her friends about what happened...Do they catch up with her again?
Virginiiiiiiiiiiiie chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
FYI the legal age for drinking in europe is 18 years in the most of countries. (20 years in iceland).
Carlaisabel chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
please update soon
peter2918 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Oh god... I don't want to be THAT person... But this story just makes me cringe. I can barely read through this; I'm seriously just skimming it. The quotation marks are just everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. I feel like you're trying to make this too much into a novel than a fanfic. Keep paragraphs short and make sure to keep speaking texts in another paragraph. I know you know how to do it considering I've read your spandau ballet (did I totally just butcher that title?), so I know what you're capable of. The plot is meh to me and I get where you're going with it (lol it's not exactly the most original plot but I love how you picked it up from another author so readers can still enjoy it. Kudos!), this is from me skimming it so I may be totally wrong, but the characters and speeches are kinda weird. I know it's OOC and all, but it just seems off. Lol I don't know, maybe it's just me. Oh! I know life gets in the way sometimes but it's good to have a schedule with updates. Sorry to be nosey, but I just checked the time from the day you started publishing which was 4/12 till now and I kinda feel bad for those reading this story waiting over a year for 4 chapters. Sorry for all my criticism! Good luck with all your stories!
cutelilblonde1245 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Great story
Mel83 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Hi there
I really like this story so far.. will you writing more chapters?
blue'sgirl2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
plz plz plz plz plz up date it's a really good story