Reviews for Into Your Hideout
Almariado chapter 15 . 4/19
I've read this story several times. I think it's time I leave you a review, sorry that I didn't do it sooner.
I love your version of season 5. It's so much funnier and so very less sombre then the actual one.
The story is so creative and imaginative, the answers you find to explain some of the inconsistencies of Fringe are remarkable.
I love how you write Etta. In your hands, she's the perfect combination of Olivia and Peter.
And speaking of which, I also love how you write those two and their relationship.
After everything they went through, I really wish that season five had been for them more like it was in your story, then how it actually was on the show.

A really amazing story and I thank you for sharing it with us.
It is one of my favourites and I love reading it every once in a while.
Specially after I re-watch Fringe :)

I also you like to say that I've read every single story you wrote.
This one and 'Cold Hands' are my two personal favourites, by I love the others too.
I don't know why you stopped publishing.
I hope everything's okay with you and that someday you find the time and inspiration to publish again.
In your profile you state that you had several projects after finishing 'Seepferdchen', I would love, love to read those stories.
And off course, also the end of 'Seepferdchen'.
Cheers!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
I really enjoyed this! It was fantastic! A wonder I haven't read it before this. Very well thought out. Nice characterization. Kudos!
TheNaggingCube chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
I didn't want it to be over.

Oh wow Lord of the Flies... wild.

Any chance you'll revisit one my old favorites and write the sequel? Höllenhund ?
amynoemi chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
This is one of the best pre-season 5 fics I've read. I'd love to read a sequel!
angellcakes23 chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
good stuff! sad it's over though :(
Didine34790 chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
Loved the story, it was very good !

and I can't wait for the 5th season next week !
zeusfluff chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
Aww! It's over!? What a cute ending! I cannot wait to see what other fics you come up with next!

Thanks again for sharing such a wonderful fic!

ZeusFluff
Lucy Knight chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
I don't get tired of thanking you for this fanfic. It helped me a lot during the hiatus! And now I want a sequel to this fic! :D I see a lot of possibility and I'm curious about the development of the world post-Observers. I hope you write it someday. Wonderfull story. My eyes were glued while reading it. Thank you!
oconnellaboo chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
This was FABULOUS! Congratulations on one of the best possible S5 scenarios I've read! Great characterizations, awesome, crazy, Fringey situations, and lots of terrific action. And SEPTEMBER!

Thanks for sharing this with us!
berniej chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
Thanks for sharing this with us, a really good Fringey story I enjoyed it very much.
A nice idea to have Etta go back to school and Walter and Peter working together..would be wonderful.
nire47 chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. I looked forward to each new chapter that was to come each week. I started reading this 3 chapters in and couldn't stop. So again thank you for not being an author who decides to wait a while to post again. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I will look forward to some other possible stories you throw to the fiction site.
berniej chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Phew! rescued by Etta she sure is special...thanks for getting it out so quickly! Now they all have a lot of catching up to do...and maybe some explanations too!

Thanks for sharing
TheNaggingCube chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Fantastic! Oh this chapter was most enjoyable.
oconnellaboo chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Go, Etta... Go, Etta... the perfect (or should I say, SCARIEST!) combination of her parents! Olivia's abilities, Peter's bull-headedness. Damn, if she kicks a door in, it might fly into the next state!

AWESOME job. Loving this story SO much.
zeusfluff chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
I'm in awe! What wonderful storytelling you have here! I cannot wait to see where you take chapter 15!

Please update when you can!

Thanks,