Reviews for Alive
babyblues02 chapter 3 . 11/14
It's been a while. You probably lost interest in this story but I'll be here waiting just in case. This story is amazing. Though it's heartbreaking to read that some of my favorite Rangers are either dead, missing or captured, I'm glad that the rest of them that are out there are still willing to fight. Btw I'm mourning for Jungle Fury :'( The whole team minus RJ and our dear Fran are dead. And let's not even talk about the rest because then I'll cry for reals ;)
babyblues02 chapter 2 . 11/14
What are they doing to Summer? And what did they do to Dillon? Because I'm more than sure that the POV on the last part of this chapter is Tenaya and she's talking about my precious couple!
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 11/14
Yup I'm reading RPM Ranger story now. Looked interesting and the first chapter didn't disappoint. So many questions though!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Update nooooooowwwwwwww please
bella oliver chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Update soon
isabella oliver chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
say whos p.o.v it is
Mai chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
this is really good! are you going to write a 4th chapter?
firehottie chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
wonderful story so far, as always. :) I've just re-watched some episodes of RPM and can't decide if the actor playing Dillon is getting his bad boy inspiration from David Borneaz's Angel, or Hayden Christenson's Anakin. Which do you think he's most like? All I know is that he always seems to be incredibly awkward when making the motions to morph. I can't wait to read the rest of this, whenever it gets put up. :)
fallingstar22 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
can't wait to see how it's going on! I hope that she somehow will survive and be rescued from venjix' factory. I wonder who in the end will have survived...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
sabina21 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Good chapter update soon
walutahanga chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I just found this story - it's a fantastic begginning to a saga. I'm dying with curiousity to find out who lived and who died, and you've created a really genuine sense of weariness and grief among the survivors. I also like that you've taken the time to develop the relationships between the RPM rangers, showing that their lives have gone on since they served. I know it's been ages since you updated, but I'd loved to see where this goes if you ever decide to continue.
Pink Crane chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
You have to update soon, pretty please? I missed reading your stories, amazing as always.
fallingstar22 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
great story! I can't wait to see the next chapters... to see who has survived and hopefully some clues to the place where Summer, Dillon and Tenaya had been brought to! I just hope they'll survive somehow
the real vampire chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Wow good chapter. Good start to the story. Difficult to read, especially with so many rangers dead, but I completely agree with your premises: no way would the rangers have stood by and let Venjix take over. I'm really intrigued to see where you take this. And interested to see which rangers you've spared! I have a feeling some of my favourites will not have made it...