Reviews for Alive
Update soon
isabella oliver chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
say whos p.o.v it is
Mai chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
this is really good! are you going to write a 4th chapter?
firehottie chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
wonderful story so far, as always. :) I've just re-watched some episodes of RPM and can't decide if the actor playing Dillon is getting his bad boy inspiration from David Borneaz's Angel, or Hayden Christenson's Anakin. Which do you think he's most like? All I know is that he always seems to be incredibly awkward when making the motions to morph. I can't wait to read the rest of this, whenever it gets put up. :)
fallingstar22 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
can't wait to see how it's going on! I hope that she somehow will survive and be rescued from venjix' factory. I wonder who in the end will have survived...
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
interesting
sabina21 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Good chapter update soon
walutahanga chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I just found this story - it's a fantastic begginning to a saga. I'm dying with curiousity to find out who lived and who died, and you've created a really genuine sense of weariness and grief among the survivors. I also like that you've taken the time to develop the relationships between the RPM rangers, showing that their lives have gone on since they served. I know it's been ages since you updated, but I'd loved to see where this goes if you ever decide to continue.
Pink Crane chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
You have to update soon, pretty please? I missed reading your stories, amazing as always.
fallingstar22 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
great story! I can't wait to see the next chapters... to see who has survived and hopefully some clues to the place where Summer, Dillon and Tenaya had been brought to! I just hope they'll survive somehow
the real vampire chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Wow good chapter. Good start to the story. Difficult to read, especially with so many rangers dead, but I completely agree with your premises: no way would the rangers have stood by and let Venjix take over. I'm really intrigued to see where you take this. And interested to see which rangers you've spared! I have a feeling some of my favourites will not have made it...
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
great story after reading the two chapters i can quiet accuretly guess the surviving ranger power is Zeo from the crystal referance and that Ptera Kira and Tricera Ethan from dino thunder but i would also expect the space rangers probably still about seeing as their always moving and could be hard to track and i would hope my favorite ranger Justin is still alive he would be able to think round any problems the surviving rangers had and alnog with Cam ninja storm Samuri ranger, could be un beatable
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
nice
Ms. Fairweather chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Very interesting beginning- I will definitely be following.