Reviews for Into the spotlight
crazychildruns chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Was really pleased when I had seen that this had updated. Enjoyed the chapter. I do like the way that you portray the vampires. Keep up the good work :)
Helen Nita chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Love it love it love it!

This is one of the best fan fics I have read in ages! The portrayal of Hal is so chilling and believable! In some fan fics, sometimes the story jars with what we know about the characters from the series, but nothing here! This IS what happened in Eve's world.
The break may have been long for the last chapter but I was determined to wait for it. On others I have lost steam or forgotten the story but this one has stood alone as original (or as original as fan fictions can be!)
The only two things I'm not happy with is that this version isn't going to be portrayed on the screen by the actors so we can see it, not just imagine it, and the second is that it is now over.
*stands up* bravo!
Can you give stars for stories... no? Well I award you Five gold stars out of five: Outstanding!
Vic chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
You've managed to capture the characters so perfectly. I can just imagine Mark Gatiss with "work it out". the prose flows well, and the plot sounds like, well, not like fan fiction, which is the highest compliment I can bestow.
Funsoup chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Very nice :)
make-mine-a-kiaora chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
just to say I'm really enjoying this story too. Like the way that Alex has been woven in too and the dynamic set up with Hal and Cutler.
Helen Nita chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Absolutely love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Great that you have included Alex now! Brilliant. Keep going!
paperclaire chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Still really enjoying this story!

I hope David makes a reappearance. Is he going to meet Alex again, and will she be grateful? Looking forward to finding out.
ShoePigeon chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I just thought I'd let you know that I really love this fanfic. I get really excited every time I get an email saying you have posted another chapter.

The characters are perfect, especially the relationship between Hal and Cutler and how you can tell that the past 55 years with Leo have changed Hal and he hasn't just snapped back to what he once was.

I love all the little details that you put in to make the story more realistic (well, as realistic as a story about vampires can be) and the fact that you are still mentioning Annie, Eve and Tom is great, I can't wait to find out how their story goes.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Thanks so much for writing it.

Shoe x
asgardianmints chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Hal just rejected Leo... I really love Hal, but it's starting to become incredibly hard to sympathize with him...

I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Platypus
Metronomeblue chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Awww... It's a little bit strangely sweet that Hal didn't kill Annie's mum. :) I also like that Owen got what he deserved. Jerk.

I really love this story. It manages to fill the gap between the Hal we know and the Hal we might've known without feeling forced or OOC. Great writing! :D

More soon? Please?
paperclaire chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Great, as ever, especially meeting some familiar faces. I hope Leo gets to make another appearance.
eyes and teeth chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Amazing!

Such a good story. I loved Hal's speech on the radio very scary. And Hal sitting in St Pauls talking to a priest was brillaint. All the little references to S4 are very clever!

I can't wait to see what happens next, please let there be some more. :)
asgardianmints chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
I hope the next chapter comes soon!

Platypus
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Ah! This is my favourite chapter easily. I really loved it!

I'm now VERY VERY excited for the next chapter. :)
paperclaire chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
This story is great. Can't say much more, really, as every single bit of it is spot on. Although the detail you've included really sells it - I know the places you're writing about quite well and your descriptions are chilling - and I love that Hal is still not a complete monster but slowly losing himself.