Reviews for Not Just A Car
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love this! It's precious!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Love it.

I love your SN stories. I'm wondering why I haven't read these before!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh goodness, now that was funny. Sam snuggling up with the Impala is an image I will never be able to get out of my mind. Thanks for sharing! Happy (very late) birthday as well. Hope it was equally as awesome as this fic.

Cheers,

Jimelda
LinedWithCharcoal chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I can't- omg. I just- this. Yeah. Basically. -somuchlove-
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
hahah.. omg love it... soo cute and funny.. lol
IrishNun chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
“Even if it did make the world go loopy.”

I’m loving your work. If you weren’t sixteen I would have said it sounds like you were writing Sam’s state from experience. It’s true it went a bit bi-polar when Dean came along but he’s the older brother, he’s allowed to get sentimental about his baby. Great job & great humor thrown in.
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
oh

if it's ur birthday

then happy belated birthday

love the story

was funny

smile
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Good story, very cute. You've kinda got a second story line to start up with Sam's time of 'being one' with the impala and the aftermath, which would really be a fun thing. This story is one I'll enjoy re-reading. -tvj12
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Love the DrunkSam aspect. that was cool with him having a chick-flick moment with the Impala.

Nice to see someone else did a ImpalaBirthday fic. I thought I'd be alone on that.

And FYI-16 isn't scary. I'm going to be 30 this year-THAT'S scary. God, I feel so old.
xxDodo chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
*sings off key* Happyy birthdayyy! *glances at your disclaimer* Ohkay, dude, whatever floats your boat, cuz I'm too bubbly at the moment to bug you about it :P Seriously, I think there's summin wrong with me...more than usual.

Yeah, man, wasn't lying, your drunk!Sammy /is/ uber funny xD Ooh and he's all hungover and bitchy and the "my big brother is so freaking annoying" face is quite priceless.

Favorite line? Most definitely - imagining Dean's face and voice and all - "Dude, are you- are you snuggling against my baby?" *cracks up again* Oh gawsh...

Favorite Impala bit? :O Ya can't ask me that! She's like...uber awesome in every way! But hmm...Deano's and Sammy's initials carved into her are *heart* Little weechesters, stealing Johnny's knife and vandalizing the car in an uber ninja-spy-sneaky way .

...Aw shit. Seriously? Eff you, bunnies. I'm busy. *pulls out ray gun*

Yay for fun, fun days! Ooh, your page breaks are the lil scary fences :O *eyes warily* 'tis all. *fist bump* *flies away again*

-Dods. B)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I loved it! hehe! ;D I miss baby ;( *pout*
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Great story, lots of fun. My favorite aspect of the Impala? Well, the first thing that comes to mind is that she's home!

Oh and Happy Birthday!