Reviews for Mizukage
bakun.alex93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2023
This is quite poorly written. What is the author's age? 12?
Jab302004 chapter 28 . 8/27/2023
Yea dropping this story here…naruto should have wiped the floor with sakura.
lucario5000 chapter 56 . 7/5/2023
Great story i hope you post more soon but even if not i loved what you wrote and i love reading narusaku fanfics.
Guest chapter 56 . 3/18/2023
Hi! What a story! It’s interesting, with an engaging plot. I enjoyed it greatly. I love stories like this , with a whole lot of plot and twists and turns. It’s exciting. Plus, a bonus, it’s my fave pairing and two of my all time characters. I love how u wrote Sakura and Naruto. They’re complicated but at the same time so simple. U retain their core characteristics and yet developed them with depth. Can’t wait for more chapters! A new plot thickens!
GredFeorge chapter 6 . 2/27/2023
Should have let the leaf burn he's had 12 years to stop acting like an abused dog with stockholm syndrome.
mshade656 chapter 12 . 2/14/2023
this is worth less than sakura
mshade656 chapter 8 . 2/14/2023
naruto should have fished in troubled waters... How can he be a kage with his naïve thinking?
Jamie Charlton chapter 56 . 2/2/2023
When is the next up date
Ryusui Asakura chapter 2 . 12/10/2022
Is this fanfic going to continue?
Guest chapter 29 . 10/23/2022
-.- I cannot believe that you are doing a NaruSaku... everything was going well enough until you had Kagura act like a gossiping whore
Guest chapter 25 . 10/23/2022
DO SOME FUCKING SPELL CHECK! STOP ADDING A FUCKING NUMBER WHEN WRITING THE WORD "chakra"!
Daydream3198 chapter 1 . 10/16/2022
lknmjh I want to tell you what my fellow fans and I hope you already know, you are an amazing author who has created a truly great story, I am truly grateful to have read it and to know of you.

I would like to humbly ask for an update on you and to know if you are alright, Im sure my fellow fans would also find it reassuring.

Thank you for creating something that brought joy to so many including myself, best wishes.
Aedwards179 chapter 18 . 9/24/2022
I don't think the author has ever seen a map of the Naruto universe. iwa would have to go through konoha to get to kiri.
Aedwards179 chapter 14 . 9/24/2022
how are those 3 even still alive? they were the same age as Hiruzen. and he was 69-ish when he died. 13 years later they'd be 80. they should be dead or retired.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/30/2022