Reviews for Mizukage
What.

Neji... and Hinata?

I don't have anything against incest. (Because Naruverse has clans, and incest is a clan thing.)

But Neji and Hinata are too closely related for that to be safe. :/

They're gonna have deformed children. (If this thing actually followed logic lmao.)
Love this story. Been reading it for a couple years. Just wondering if you're going to update it any time soon
Pucusi81 chapter 28 . 2/1
This story is very well thought out but, Naruto forgiving Sakura, this just doesn't seem to fit with Narutos character. Other then that I'm enjoying this story.
bloodlinenaruto chapter 50 . 1/30
When is the next update
Mac-The-Editor chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Well, it's been nearly a year since you posted Chapter 50, and Internet Law says a fic ain't dead until it's been left alone for two, so... hope you update soon, dude!
Tohsaka143 chapter 25 . 10/22/2017
And illiterate as fuck
Tohsaka143 chapter 25 . 10/22/2017
If you're trying to be funny or cute by adding 1hakra 2harka 3hakra to Chakra, stop...its makes you look retarded
burninghell chapter 50 . 10/4/2017
Damm this is Insane plzz update soon...Narusaku finally getting along
Katt chapter 29 . 9/6/2017
Yep, I'm guessing this is where the relationship begins. This has been a good story so far but I can not continue.
Katt chapter 6 . 9/5/2017
I believe people who make pairings with Sakura are the type to fall in love with people who abuse them verbally and physically. Disgusting. I'm gonna read this story till it gets there then I'm out.
SValkyrie chapter 50 . 7/23/2017
This is real good I hope the next chapter comes soon :)
SValkyrie chapter 38 . 7/22/2017
I love this... sorry to be picky here but it should be called Ceremony of Lights instead of a Fesitval as a festival normally induces a happy and celebratory tone which is uncalled for in a funeral setting and a ceremony is kind of like a ritual so makes better sense.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/27/2017
Now that I think about it of all the times I've read this story I never seen or heard anything about mei
Guest chapter 50 . 4/16/2017