Reviews for Doctor Dick
xXBrokenxRebelXx chapter 3 . 6/20
No, no, no, nO, No, NOOOOOOOO! I'm gonna cry! This has got to be one of my most favorite fanfictions I've read so far, and that is saying something! Oh please, please, please! Update soon! I might die D:
pantaraz615 chapter 3 . 4/10
I'm sorry to say this but I'm a die heart grimmichi fan but dear God I want to rip grimmjows head off
Quindecilium chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Um, I really don't mean to be rude, but when are you guys planning to update? Or are you abandoning this? (Please say no to the second question...) I really like this story. This is first time I've seen this crossover, but I really like it. But it's not like I thought it would be bad or something! It's really, really good! I love your guy's individual stories, but together, you guys are just perfect. I'm not saying I think you're not perfect individually! I think you guys are completely wonderful! I'm happy that you guys write stories. I read some on here, and in Racey's case, on AO3. Or do you have an account on AO3, TPP? If so, I'll find you and subscribe. I really like you guys! I, myself, write some fanfictions, but it takes me forever and a day to update. Sometimes it's because I can't think, other times it's because of the shit in my life. I'm sorry if this seems too long, but I just had to tell you guys. Thank you, Racey, and thank you, The Petulant Prodigy, for making so many amazing stories. Please, if you feel like it and have time, please update this. I'm sorry if I came across as rude. I'm bad with people. Thank you for taking time to read this.
Nostalgic Sadness chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
-muffled crying and insane laughter- I really liked this story, especially house's personality! and the SARCASM! I'm literally laughing so hard that I'm curled up in a ball, Giggling like a manic and I'm crying, THERE ARE LEGIT TEARS. And it's 3 a.m. My sister is yelling at me to go the sleep. Will wait for the next chapter and try to sleep..maybe, so thank you. 〜(ゝ。)
YaoiloverXD chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
please update this story I really like it and I think that this story is really original
AidenM chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Guys! I need more please!
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Can't wait for the next update! Very interesting in this wonderful pairing between you two authors! I've been a fan of you both for a while now soooo I'm really psyched for this haha!
UYYYYYY KALBO AT MAPANGHE KA chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Hey, this here is a gold mine of epic proportions! The laughs I've had under reading this fic is ginormous... i mean Grimm is such an asshole but very much humorous, he's like a doctorate version of a Sherlock Holmes, drugged and high as a kite. Ichigo's a lil shit but that's probably because of Grimm, hum such a shame tho if ya guys don't update this anymore. i really loved reading it. So much laughs my dears, so much.
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Woohoo! Please update!
I like this story a lot!
Will Grimm fall in love first or Ichi?
I really wanna know...
DnT13
thenluckyducky chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Im too lazy to log in, but thats my username, if it isnt that then its theunluckyduckling.
OH MI GOSH. THIS IS AMAZINGS, GOOD SIRS. I REALLY HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE, I AM SERIOUSLY HOPING THAT THERE WILL BE MORE. PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASE YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A YEAR :'(
Tenshi D. Alicia chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
**raises hand** Metinks I wanna lemon. Now.
satori02 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
C'mon! Y'all should finish this. I really want to know what's going to happen.
Child of the sea96 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
I love yip guys so much. Like I ship you guys. I've read at least 60% of both of your collections. Just keep doing what you do! Love Zale.
Kay chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
OMG... I NEED MORE!
Marsu chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Please continue! I love both of you. your stories are awesome and they've always inspired me in my own writing. this story is very easy to follow, and you got the characters just right. thanks for giving me something nice to read while in class :)