Reviews for Doctor Dick
The-Alice-Walker chapter 3 . 3/8
-muffled crying and insane laughter- I really liked this story, especially house's personality! and the SARCASM! I'm literally laughing so hard that I'm curled up in a ball, Giggling like a manic and I'm crying, THERE ARE LEGIT TEARS. And it's 3 a.m. My sister is yelling at me to go the sleep. Will wait for the next chapter and try to sleep..maybe, so thank you. 〜(ゝ。)
YaoiloverXD chapter 3 . 1/24
please update this story I really like it and I think that this story is really original
AidenM chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Guys! I need more please!
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Can't wait for the next update! Very interesting in this wonderful pairing between you two authors! I've been a fan of you both for a while now soooo I'm really psyched for this haha!
Anonymous Insanity chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Hey, this here is a gold mine of epic proportions! The laughs I've had under reading this fic is ginormous... i mean Grimm is such an asshole but very much humorous, he's like a doctorate version of a Sherlock Holmes, drugged and high as a kite. Ichigo's a lil shit but that's probably because of Grimm, hum such a shame tho if ya guys don't update this anymore. i really loved reading it. So much laughs my dears, so much.
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Woohoo! Please update!
I like this story a lot!
Will Grimm fall in love first or Ichi?
I really wanna know...
DnT13
thenluckyducky chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Im too lazy to log in, but thats my username, if it isnt that then its theunluckyduckling.
OH MI GOSH. THIS IS AMAZINGS, GOOD SIRS. I REALLY HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE, I AM SERIOUSLY HOPING THAT THERE WILL BE MORE. PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASE YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A YEAR :'(
Tenshi D. Alicia chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
**raises hand** Metinks I wanna lemon. Now.
satori02 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
C'mon! Y'all should finish this. I really want to know what's going to happen.
Child of the sea96 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
I love yip guys so much. Like I ship you guys. I've read at least 60% of both of your collections. Just keep doing what you do! Love Zale.
Kay chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
OMG... I NEED MORE!
Marsu chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Please continue! I love both of you. your stories are awesome and they've always inspired me in my own writing. this story is very easy to follow, and you got the characters just right. thanks for giving me something nice to read while in class :)
I love you chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
You're killing me! Please update!
NekoNinjaQueen31 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
omg, i love this story. please continue
Tao Ayame chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Oh, good Lord, I'm in love with this fic. I nearly died of laughter. I had my jaw somewhere on the floor cuz' Grimmy-God is just so...him (I think that the way you 'write him' is the better one I've ever read): sharp, sometimes scathing tongue, more-than-witty-reply, and smexy as hell. I could die of nosebleed too.
And Ichigo: rebellious, on fire as much as his hair, got balls, and the best match EVER for the blue-haired-devil-god-of-sex.
You're my drug now, so I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,