Reviews for Kitetsu
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
...OMYGOD... It's it's Awesome!

Finally! Fic about one of Zoro's swords, affecting him! And it's Kitetsu! OMYGOD!
Then with Luffy who able to stop Zoro! With Sanji and the others who understand that it's Kitetsu's fault!

UUUGGGHHH... AWESOME! TOTALLY AWESOME!

IMMA SO LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! SO MUCH!
IT FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT! TOTALLY LOVE IT!

MORE THAN JUST GREAT! AMAZINGLY AWESOME!

Though i was kinda hoping that maybe Wado and/or Shusui could stop the influence of Kitetsu... Hmmm...
animeluver81212 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Love this story. you showed Luffy and Zoros bond so well. I love fics that involve the swords as having their own personalities and this is one of the best I've read.
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Aw, sad, but really good too. Do you write more One Piece fanfiction? Because I like how you write the characters.
kokune chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Augh this is so brilliant I can't even
drcalvin chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was really good! I love how you rack up the tension, how it's filled with all these dark undertones but never becomes maudlin and how everyone reacts. Great story!
willoffire123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was brilliant. This is one of those stories that makes you want to read it again, and again. I think you have a real talent for writing. I would love to see another chapter.
Anyway, Luffy and Zoro are my absolute favorite characters in One Piece. This story real shows that bond that Luffy and Zoro share that nobody else in the Strawhat crew has.
Keep up the good work!
-Willoffire123
ShikaXLover chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was really good, I've read the summary a few times, but I don't really like Zoro-angst, but this one was really something. I don't regret that I clicked on it to read, good job there :)
Happy reader chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
After reading your other story I had to come check out what else you've written and let me just say: you, my friend, certainly did not fail to deliver! Another wonderful piece - I found myself having to keep backing up to reread paragraphs because I kept skipping down and getting ahead of myself, wanting to know what would happen next so bad lol. I absolutely adore luffy and zoro nakamaship pieces and this would be up there as one of my favorites. :) Keep up the awesome work! (and please excuse the horrible grammar in these reviews...I don't like typing with my thumbs all that much on a tiny little screen. I suck at it lol)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aw, Zoro ;_;

I really like stories that deal with the swords as "besouled" things, and you write Kitetsu sneaky and terrifying! Love your Luffy too, and how Sanji and Zoro's relationship work!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
awwww...that story was awesome! you should make another one like this.

i like your picture.
MerryGoRound01129 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I like this! Good job!
rebecca taylor chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
_
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
It just ends there...? Dang, I was so into the story too. xD

Either way you got everyone in perfect character, even Luffy was serious in a sensible way. :) Thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and I don't think I came across any big mistakes.

Though I hope to see a second chapter to this, you could tie a lot of loose ends such as explaining how everyone else reacted after the news Luffy had given, as well as how Zoro dealt with everything after he left the room. C: But yeah.. That's just me. XD;
xy chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
hi relaxation,

i really enjoyed this fanfic, it was very well written and the idea behind it is brilliant.

i like to see zoro suffer;)

one thing i have to protest about: kuina never gave zoro any lectures on how swordswomen are as good as or better than swordsman. zoro was the one who said it didn't matter and kuina thought she was at a disadvantage because of it. but thats just imao so ignore me, everybody else does - in respect thereof:P

so please keep going - its hard to find good fanfiction out there*thumbs up*
xy chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
hi relaxation,

i like to see zoro suffer;)

so please keep going - its hard to find good fanfiction out there*thumbs up*