Reviews for Kitetsu
Guest1 chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow amazing story! Great to see how bloodthirsty Kisetsu is and how he is always trying to get to zoro! Terrifying but so well done! I just love it! I really loved how Luffy managed to calm Zoro down and how he managed to calm his crew with the minimum words - even if I don't think Luffy knows about Kuina in the manga.

Also loved the bit of Zoro and Sanji's relationship - How Zoro describe Sanji as one of his 'best friend' is hilarious ! And I loved how he used Sanji's name on this occasion. I usually don't like it cause I can't imagine Zoro's voice saying Sanji's name (always Cook and all the insults / nicknames) but it is great that he did it now since he was so on edge and about to lose it. And of course really loved how apology and the guilt in his eyes!

Thanks for sharing! I ll check your other fics now!
MyEternalNightmares chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
This was awesome!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
...OMYGOD... It's it's Awesome!

Finally! Fic about one of Zoro's swords, affecting him! And it's Kitetsu! OMYGOD!
Then with Luffy who able to stop Zoro! With Sanji and the others who understand that it's Kitetsu's fault!

UUUGGGHHH... AWESOME! TOTALLY AWESOME!

IMMA SO LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! SO MUCH!
IT FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT! TOTALLY LOVE IT!

MORE THAN JUST GREAT! AMAZINGLY AWESOME!

Though i was kinda hoping that maybe Wado and/or Shusui could stop the influence of Kitetsu... Hmmm...
animeluver81212 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Love this story. you showed Luffy and Zoros bond so well. I love fics that involve the swords as having their own personalities and this is one of the best I've read.
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Aw, sad, but really good too. Do you write more One Piece fanfiction? Because I like how you write the characters.
kokune chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Augh this is so brilliant I can't even
drcalvin chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was really good! I love how you rack up the tension, how it's filled with all these dark undertones but never becomes maudlin and how everyone reacts. Great story!
willoffire123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was brilliant. This is one of those stories that makes you want to read it again, and again. I think you have a real talent for writing. I would love to see another chapter.
Anyway, Luffy and Zoro are my absolute favorite characters in One Piece. This story real shows that bond that Luffy and Zoro share that nobody else in the Strawhat crew has.
Keep up the good work!
-Willoffire123
ShikaXLover chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was really good, I've read the summary a few times, but I don't really like Zoro-angst, but this one was really something. I don't regret that I clicked on it to read, good job there :)
Happy reader chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
After reading your other story I had to come check out what else you've written and let me just say: you, my friend, certainly did not fail to deliver! Another wonderful piece - I found myself having to keep backing up to reread paragraphs because I kept skipping down and getting ahead of myself, wanting to know what would happen next so bad lol. I absolutely adore luffy and zoro nakamaship pieces and this would be up there as one of my favorites. :) Keep up the awesome work! (and please excuse the horrible grammar in these reviews...I don't like typing with my thumbs all that much on a tiny little screen. I suck at it lol)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aw, Zoro ;_;

I really like stories that deal with the swords as "besouled" things, and you write Kitetsu sneaky and terrifying! Love your Luffy too, and how Sanji and Zoro's relationship work!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
awwww...that story was awesome! you should make another one like this.

i like your picture.
MerryGoRound01129 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I like this! Good job!
rebecca taylor chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
_
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
It just ends there...? Dang, I was so into the story too. xD

Either way you got everyone in perfect character, even Luffy was serious in a sensible way. :) Thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and I don't think I came across any big mistakes.

Though I hope to see a second chapter to this, you could tie a lot of loose ends such as explaining how everyone else reacted after the news Luffy had given, as well as how Zoro dealt with everything after he left the room. C: But yeah.. That's just me. XD;