Reviews for Zim Fandango
Sorida chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
(not logged in)

That was great. I freaking love Dounle Fine (I know Grim Fandango is from Lucasarts, but it's the same crew and creator found in D.F.) and Zim, so this made me happy. I know it's been years, but you want to do a Psychonauts one? XD That was a joke! Haha! Fat chance!

Great job with the re-imagining of Grim Fandango to fit Zim.
Okumatte chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
This was the most unique story that I've ever read. I've never seen any Zim fic with even the same concept envolved. I loved it! _
HVK chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Hah! I just love the title!

Funny to put in Patrick. I'm guessing you hate Dib's oversized head. There is certainly a plathora of evidence.

Blasting the pigeons? I'm an eco-freak, and I don't even like them. I love how you potray Zim:All the lovable lunacy with the proper touch of rationallity.

Zim:Death to pigeons! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Zim:Gah! How could they do that to Gir?

Gir:My keys...WA!

Zim:Curse you, Nickolodean! You made my robot cry! CURSE YOU!

Gir:Yay, keys!

Yes, I was worried about that. And the reference to Gir's classic excuse was priceless!

Zim:Ah, yes, it twas brilliant of me to have defeated the evil...demon...rodent..things.

Gir:Hee hee hee, I don't know what you said!

Zim:How could no one recognize Zim? Ah, well, Zim is so great! Only four months! AHAHAHHAAHAHHA!
HVK chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Ack. Don't cha just HATE corperate conglomrates?

Zim:Gr, if it's the last thing I do, I'll burn the head of Herb Scannel!

HVK:You already did that in The Ultimate Invader.

Zim:Then I'll do it again!

Overall, this is my favorite of your Zim stories. It's a very inventive reimagining of the cartoon world, and I like how you used Grim Fandago. Brilliant!

Zim:(Has an oversized thumbs-up glove and a sign that says Ri2 Number One!)Sniff...I've never been so happy...

Gir:Yay!
Dark Destiny chapter 8 . 6/6/2002
You don't like Dib do you? (*) DIE MARTIAN!
i434786343i chapter 8 . 6/6/2002
Hey, i just beat Grim Fandango again yesterday. It will be funny reading about zim doing the cofee and casino parts. hee hee...
Dark Destiny chapter 6 . 6/4/2002
NOOOoooOOOO! NOT GIR! *sob* *slaps self* ok i'm done! I love this it's just like a video game, and Zim's the one having to get the right iteams to the right people to go onward! more!
machiavelli chapter 6 . 6/4/2002
Damn intriguing story. Nice allegory, very good imagination and world-building. Keep it going - best of luck. My only suggestion - try and break up a few of those huge paragraphs you have in there. They can get hard to read.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2002
Have I said i love this story? well I do!
i434786343i chapter 5 . 6/3/2002
I have played grim fandango and im a big fan of zim. I gotta say, This is one of the best and longest IZ fics ive seen. Well, besides that one with 57 chapters and 45,000 words... GREAT STORY. It's going to my favortes list.
Kasumi-chan chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
OMG! That's sooooooooooo...so...er...I dunno! It's even better than I thought it would be! )
Kasumi-chan chapter 2 . 5/31/2002
Wheeeee! I liked this A LOT! I'm a fan of both, Invader Zim and Grim Fandango. So, for me, this is perfect! O_O This story is going to my favs., 'kay? )
Black Silver i'm just to damn lazy to log on chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
reminds me of the intro to The Crow. sounds good so far
Muffins Magee chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
this is very cool... please continue it... I am slightly confused and very intriegued.

-Muffins
Dark Destiny chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
I like where this is going.