Reviews for The Voices In Between Us
This was SO good! I'm glad I read it...I think I kinda like drunk Ventus... X3
RoxSor chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
HA! VENTUS HAD A BLOND MOMENT! XD As of the story, it was AWESOME! :3
OlivJuice chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Vanitas is definitely my favorite character! x] I guess I have a thing for sadists (don't ask xD). Ahh, poor Ven having to hear Axel and Roxy being naughty. x] Omg, I can totally see Zexy getting drunk, and it's hilarious. xD Ven's apparently pretty cute when he's drunk, too. :3 Anyways, I loved this! :D
Chelsea619 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
omg this story is amazing! poor ven has to hear roxas & axel doing the dirty XD..ah yay he and vanni are finaly together! PLEASE DO ANOTHER CHAPTER! :D
vanitaslover46 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Awww thankyou for mentioning me sweetie made me happy Amazing job chick! i knew you could do it!
Silver Phantom13 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
"Aaaw he's all bark and no bite. He's really a little kitten inside". That's what one of my friends told me not long ago of Vanitas and that fits him now. xD Very smart move Vanitas pulled not getting down in the truck but wanting to wait till they got home.

You have a certain style of writing that no one else does that only you can pull off. Its very funny and cute and I hope you never stop writing. :)
Silver Phantom13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I smiled so many times while reading this and the theme of the story is everyone is horny all the time. Like seriously... Axel even suggested bringing Aqua to Ven as a solution to fix his attitude. I also loved Ven's blonde moment a lot very humorous thing you added there. xD

Sometimes there are spelling mistakes but for some I can't tell if you wrote it on purpose like that to fit their character. Its still good though. I'll keep on reading this till its done for sure.
XaccemFlare chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
The flow of the chapter was good.

I just wish you could indicate who's point of view it was because unless they say blonde or raven colour or their names, it was difficult to determine the pov until 2 sentence afterwards.

Love the seductive ventus scene and the part of Vanitas willing to wait until they get to his house. But i feel the smutty scene may not happen with ventus being too drunk.

Will the love scene happen? Will there be a surprise guest that walks into van on ven action?
vanitaslover46 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hey cant WAIT for the next chapter Van/Ven is too adorable naughty Van sneaking pics of Ventus hehe ;) Keep up the awesome work!
XaccemFlare chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I can't tell whether there will be a lemon scene coming soon. And the last remark by Vanitas make me smile. I know he would intoxicate someone into bed, but i figure he would be more gentle with ven.

Oh well, passionate scene will be passionate.

I like your comical part of roxas and axel to quickly change the mood. Props to you.
TheAnnoyingVoice chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I'm very entertaned by this, seriously. I love how it starts off with Vanitas basically narrating, and switches to Ventus and back again. It's a very interesting story line from what I've read of it so far and I'm highly interested in finding out what happens next. I noticed you used Axel and Roxas's Japanese names... very nice touch. It adds to the cuteness on their part. I like how you portray everyone as well.

There's a few errors here and there though. I know I said you're writing's not bad, and it isn't, but maybe a beta would be good. For instance, in your opening sentences you spelt commentary wrong, regardless of 'commentarying' not being a word. I figure that's fine considering it adds to the humor and just seems like something Vanitas would say.

There was another one that popped out at me as well. In the ending sentence, you should have 'relieve' instead of 'relive'. There's a few more little grammatical errors that would take too long for me to point out since I take a while to explain where and what it is. So I'll just discuss them with you later.

Other than those minor issues, I'd say this is great and I'm really eager to see just what's going to happen on their birthday. Especially if Vanitas is involved in it in any way at all. XD

All the best! Take your time, and have fun!