Reviews for Generous Tip
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 17 . 4/6
Great chapter! I missed this story :)
dancefan93 chapter 17 . 4/5
That was mean! Write more as soon as possible. You can't just have Belle remember than not write more!
Grace5231973 chapter 17 . 4/5
Finally! Welcome back! Thanks for this chapter! It really resembles the end of season 1!
rumbeller25 chapter 17 . 4/5
wow love it
Lattelady chapter 17 . 4/4
Yeah I'm so glad you're back, though I know how real live can get in the way. Congrats on the baby!

I love your story.
Twyla Mercedes chapter 17 . 4/4
Ah ha, she remembers! And now he knows that she knows.
(so glad you're back on this - hope you and baby are doing well).
Opera123 chapter 17 . 4/4
yeah i am still with you reading and loving your story
thanks for continueing
Vinaplains chapter 17 . 4/4
I started reading this fic when you originally started posting it. Then I did not get any alerts for quite a while. I was so happy to see an alter for this fic in my mail box! However, as I started reading the latest chapter I quickly realized I was totally lost. Turns out that somehow I missed several chapters of this story. I guess I was not getting the alters for some reason. Anyway, I decided just to start from the first chapter. Loved the reread chapters just as much as the first time and the new ones too. Very well written fic.
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 17 . 4/4
Wow long time no see but glad to have you back. as always love the chapter and still want more so keep it coming
Kind Baudelaire chapter 17 . 4/4
This is so cute and " Silently jumps for joy" Belle's remembered! Rumple u are in so much trouble :)
ctdg chapter 17 . 4/4
It's good to see you here again :) welcome back!
eleanorsmom chapter 17 . 4/4
Yay! Glad for an update!
MayFairy chapter 17 . 4/4
Yay for an update!

The use of Rumplestiltskin, wait was fantastic! I need more fluff of this :D
Stargate533 chapter 17 . 4/4
Yay she remembers! Just started this story tonight and couldn't put it down!
Midstorm1 chapter 17 . 4/3
Awesome story! And that cliffhanger!