Reviews for Brainastasia
Where the hell is that last chapter? It's been FIVE YEARS! You're almost finished, man, just one more chapter! I need to see this to the end, the very very end. With a battle with Rasputin and everything! Hell, I can even imagine Rasputin hurting Pinky just as badly as he hurts Dimitri, and Brain getting so upset that he helps Anastasia destroy the reliquary with the final blow, saying something along the lines of "And THIS, is for PINKY!" as he slams the green glowing lamp against the ground, shattering it to bits! Please, finish this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
For the record, I am NOT a looter. I just come here because one of the halls has a leak in the roof so the floor freezes over. It's SOOOOO fun to slide on!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I knew Anya reminded me of someone!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Question: if those two are one in the same, does that mean Anistasia has Amnesia? (That's a tongue-twister!)
Unknown user chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Bartok: Talking mice?! Why are they here?! (Fievel Mousekewitz and Tony Toponi stare at him, confused) Not the two of you, them! (Points at two white mice)
Z-King chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I like this story but are you trying to make brian and pinky a couple or something not that i'm agianst it just asking.
noo chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Eeh? Where is the last chapter? D: -sobs-
Bluphelis chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Hey you! I thought you said this fic was done in the 1st ch.? What's the hold up with posting the rest of it? XD

It's really cute so far! Oooooooh! *Just imagined Brain meeting Rasputin* That's gonnna be fuuuuuuun
Aranthii chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Thank you for uploading more of this wonderful story! 3 This is my favourite chapter so far. Pinky waltzing on a chessboard...I just love that image XD
Aranthii chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Moar chapters! MOAR!

Plz? :D
skimmingsurfaces chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
AHA! I found it! xDDDD I was wondering why it wasn't showing up on the PatB page (didn't even think to check the crossovers cuz she's so smart and doesn't read notification emails all the way).