Reviews for Brainastasia
For the record, I am NOT a looter. I just come here because one of the halls has a leak in the roof so the floor freezes over. It's SOOOOO fun to slide on!
I knew Anya reminded me of someone!
Question: if those two are one in the same, does that mean Anistasia has Amnesia? (That's a tongue-twister!)
Unknown user chapter 1 . 1/24
Bartok: Talking mice?! Why are they here?! (Fievel Mousekewitz and Tony Toponi stare at him, confused) Not the two of you, them! (Points at two white mice)
Z-King chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I like this story but are you trying to make brian and pinky a couple or something not that i'm agianst it just asking.
noo chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Eeh? Where is the last chapter? D: -sobs-
Baron's Girl chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Hey you! I thought you said this fic was done in the 1st ch.? What's the hold up with posting the rest of it? XD

It's really cute so far! Oooooooh! *Just imagined Brain meeting Rasputin* That's gonnna be fuuuuuuun
Aranthii chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Thank you for uploading more of this wonderful story! 3 This is my favourite chapter so far. Pinky waltzing on a chessboard...I just love that image XD
Aranthii chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Moar chapters! MOAR!

Plz? :D
skimmingsurfaces chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
AHA! I found it! xDDDD I was wondering why it wasn't showing up on the PatB page (didn't even think to check the crossovers cuz she's so smart and doesn't read notification emails all the way).