Reviews for Rise Up and Hear the Bells
nobodyweirdlikeme chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is great, my favorite couple along with my favorite movie, really fantastic. Were you planning on continuing or leaving it at that?
GreenHeartGirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Dude, you have to keep writing you know? It's sooo good! God! hahaha

Update soon please!
Skyfiresarah chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is really good so far! I'm excited to watch Kurt get to know Blaine and the rest of the warblers. Watching his first few days at Dalton will be fun. I'm curious about what the classes will be like, and to see what happens between Blaine and his jerk of a father. Your writing is excellent, and I must say that reading a story with good grammar is nice (not that some of the ones with bad grammar are bad stories, but I'm a bit of an annoying grammar freak). I'd love to learn a bit about Kurt's background, as a few things are unclear: did he ever go to McKinley? Why is Finn's last name Hummel and not Hudson? Will any of the New Directions be in this story? What's the deal with Dalton and the weird, old fashioned, almost military feeling? (Rigor, Discipline, and Honor?) Has Kurt been bullied? Does Dalton still have a strict no-bullying policy? What's the story with Blaine's father, and is he homophobic or does he just put too much pressure on Blaine academically? Obviously you don't need to answer all of these, especially because I assume most of it will become clear throughout the story. Anyway, you have definitely caught my attention, and I'm excited to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Klainebows chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is pretty good! I hope Kurt opens up to everyone soon, though. :)