Reviews for Hive king Naruto
ShadowImageComics chapter 5 . 5/3
Interesting story, I like to see how this unfolds when you start working on it again.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
great please continmue
strabimonx chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Nice
Hikari Nova chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
When will this get an update?
zachary12 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
nice
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
wsddf
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
update
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Okay I HAVE 1 PROBABLY that keep occurring and occurring in Naruto fan fics... ACCORDING to chapter 1 Naruto trained and MASTERED several kenjutsu styles, in fact you had him studying and mastering them for 30 YEARS if you re-read it. NOW you say that his skills are inferior to Zabuza's. WHO is ONLY 26 years old! Now he CAN'T have been training from the cradle, so Naruto ACTUALLY has 9-10 YEARS MORE experience USING A BLADE then Zabuza does! If you say Naruto was training with other stuff as well then I counter with Zabuza hasn't had a trainer for AT LEAST 10 maybe 13 years! Naruto SHOULD stomp a mud puddle in Zabuza and walk it dry! With shadow clones Naruto learns stuff at A STUPIDLY fast rate, add in a slow down of time in his mind and you make him nearly unbeatable (and that's canon), if you add a teacher to the mix and new powers ONLY the Akautski have a hope in hell of beating him and even then it's a SMALL hope. (and the window keeps shrinking with time.
Mask of Insanity chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
i thought sasuke was a girl?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
great story
BT chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Good start looking forward to more. There is just one thing that’s bothers me, your math.

This line sets the base; Now a month in here is like a minute out there
Then you tell us how long he trained; Thirty years (Minutes on the outside) later…

Now, 30 years is 360 months, at 1 month 1 minute, is 360 minutes 6 hours.

So “Thirty years (Minutes on the outside) later…“ is way off because it is 6 hours on the outside later. This can easily be fixed by changing ”Now a month in here is like a minute out there” to “Now a month in here is like a second out there”, that would make it 6 minutes on the outside instead of 6 hours.

Sorry for the rant but things like that just bug me. Anyway other then that good start.
dorfdel chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
so far so good
phantom frost chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
come on update
ReaperClown chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Love the harem choices but should update more often. Your leaving your fans in a cliff hangar.
phantom frost chapter 5 . 12/9/2012