Reviews for Failure To Launch
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 8 . 4/30
Okay that hat an unexpected end. Thank you so much for writing this
Nina chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Madison was almost likable. XD

Another great chapter!
Nina chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Aww he understands her! And Tori? Pffft she's not THAT great.
Nina chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Aww poor Sarah! She wasn't THAT bad. Lol. Awesome chapter!
BadeBlade chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
This was awesome!
It was bit weird that the 'unsuccessful dates' conspired together? But it was entertaining none the less.
I think the 'latte' date was my favourite!
Really well written! Just working my way through all your stories! Thanks so much for sharing them!
BB x
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Good Story
twenty four7bade chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Aww! Cool ending! :)
inactive265 chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
They're bade again! Yay!
inactive265 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Apparently they aren't getting back together till like NOVEMBER! The episode is called tori saves beck and jade btw! They are getting back together eventually though!
inactive265 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I don't like Sarah. She's trying to come between jade and beck!
khay chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
this chapter is bittersweet. on one hand, it's a fabulous ending to a fabulous ending. on the other hand, it's over. i have nothing more to look forward to. but as i've said, i love this story! :)

your OCs are perfect. they're believable characters that could actually be on the show.

"Madison never really came out for Hollywood Arts Showcases. They happened far too often and there was a 90% odd that the person performing would be Tori Vega, or Andre Harris. Bonus points if it was both."
-THIS. it sounds like a drinking game. marathon victorious eps and take a shot whenever tori sings. double the shot if its a show case and down the whole bottle if tori sings with andre in a showcase. lol.

""We weren't going to get back together just because you losers made a poor attempt at match making. We agreed that we would get back together on our own time. Fix our own problems you know?""
-the last line is how i feel about tori fixing beck and jade :( i hope they get together because they want to be together and can't leave without each other but not because they are fixed or whatever. this is the reason i loved your ending. i didn't see it coming but it's the way it's supposed to be.

anyway, great job. i love it. i would've put it on my favorites, but it's already there. lol.

thanks for sharing.

until your next fic!
Behind-my-shades chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I wish she would have gotten with james... finally someone would understand.. but bade conquers all..
0000000000 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Great job! I just read that whole story in one sitting because I couldn't stop. You're a talented writer and this is a very creative, original, AND well written idea, which can sometimes be a rare thing on this site. Love it, please write more good things :)
Caralynne chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Haha, this is awesome. I especially liked Katherine - she was hysterical. A few grammar things here and there, especially with punctution and quotation marks, but otherwise, this was great. Although I did feel bad for a few of the girls, it was nice to have Katherine spell out exactly what bugs me about Beck - he doesn't exactly shoe other girls away, even when he's in a committed relationship.

PS - been watching Veronica Mars/Degrassi? "Madison Sinclair" and "Heather Sinclair" are sort of legendary characters in each. Although I did enjoy picturing Madison Sinclair from Veronica Mars asking Beck Oliver on a date.
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Good Chapter & More Please.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »