Reviews for The Watcher
Good story, though I really disliked Delly through most of this. And you have somehow managed to write an ending even more depressing than the book!
Elricsister chapter 28 . 4/23
I enjoyed the story very much, although some time it was hard to understand what was happening.
(FNSHD)
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
Delly the mastermind huh? Great story. What happened to boggs? That was a twist with Lily and Aurelius dying. Different that both Peeta and Katniss get to go through memory loss at different times. That was Crazy how Coin listed all the victors and such as criminals.
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Um.. If there's going to be a Delly/Peeta, I think I'm running in the opposite direction. I guess having Peeta paired with some else somehow makes his love for Katniss a fallacy. Hopefully, he doesn't get too attached to Delly.
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
Now I'm wondering, if Katniss isn't the exact trigger, what is?

Baby bomb? Star-crossed lovers?

Now I want to know the extent of the Capitol's poison in Peeta.
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
I'm sure sharing a room with Haymitch isn't that bad. It would be interesting though. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Finnick and Jo.. Huhu.. I miss them.

Looks like Katniss made it. I'm worried though that Peeta won't like Odair.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Peeta's development is getting more exciting. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Aww.. Mrs Everdeen. It's nice to have her around. :)

Psh, question to Katniss, who's flighty now? xD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
This woman that spoke to Peeta about living under the rock since he has no knowledge of Everdeen.. I would just like to point out that, one, District 13 is underground, hence she and the rest of 13 are the ones living under the rock, and two, if she's so up to date, shouldn't she KNOW, Peeta Mellark, 2nd Victor of the 74th HG, Hijack victim of the Capitol, and more recently, bat shit crazy loon of District 13. xD

Aww.. Jo is bat shit crazy too. I think those two would have been great friends. Nothing like a shared traumatizing experience like that to bring people together. In the books, I was actually very excited of the prospect of this when Mellark and Mason were talking about being familiar with each other's screams.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Typical flight and fight reaction from Katniss. Flight being evident. xD

This is sounds like a good plot. I'm excited to read more. :D
NotMyBabies chapter 28 . 2/9/2015
I'm glad I finished this. I usually don't read so much angst. I enjoyed this.
NotMyBabies chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
So...what the fuck? Why the hell did Delly basically rape Peeta? Hopefully that shit will be explained.
stillwaiting61 chapter 28 . 1/28/2015
Really great story!
Sir Heroden chapter 28 . 1/28/2015
Great work- a beautiful story!