Reviews for Dylan
PincheBermejo chapter 19 . 2/19
Yay! Im so excited your back and I loved this chapter and cant wait to read more from you!
Farra Dean chapter 19 . 2/18
I have been waiting for this chapter for sometime and I was rewarded because it was better than apple pie (I say because Dean loves it and therefore I love it but ironically I hate apples and do not like eating apple pie in the least) and I loved the fluff. Even though you said you were sifting from Dean to Cas the part about Dean thinking he was done made me think you have plans to finish this story and I wouldn't want you to do that. I would just love it if you could somehow manage to write this story so Dylan grows up and Dean and Cas grow old together and pass away. I realize this is asking much since i want you to write so much that but I think your story is great and I would continue reading this story even if you became a pariah because I love it that much :) Please keep writing this phenomenal story
frananne chapter 19 . 2/16
so glad to see new chapter, really love this story.
are they going to meet the nighbours, just about one of my fave storys
thanks.
sonya.kitzmiller chapter 19 . 2/17
Great store. Really didn't see too many spelling or grammar mistakes. I did like how different words mean the same thing. Where I'm from nappies are diaper. A pram is a stroller and we never have a special time for tea. We have breakfast, lunch, and dinner (supper). Any other time we eat it is a snack. Also my family has always choose to cosleeping. Where the child is in the bed with the parents until they could roll over. Then the crib was placed in the parents room until the child turned one. But that is the way my family has done it for many generation. Not one child lost. But to each his own when raising a child.
If you continue this store or add a sequel, suggestion to focus on Sam either the woman next door who wants to climb the tree. Or someone else male or female. Bobby would go great with Jody the sheriff. Just think. But I do like your weighing.
Gustin azza chapter 19 . 2/17
I love this chapter! I love Every chapter,,,and I am so happy you update this story xDDD I want moreeeee, update soon please
darkphoenix2345 chapter 19 . 2/17
Dean is acting like a true mature adult and it is tres sexy. Nice to see Sam moving forward. I hope he meets someone soon.
freakingbored123 chapter 19 . 2/16
Nice chapter, but you should get a beta. Quite a lot of mistakes in there. Would love to read more of this story.
YAOILOVER1575 chapter 19 . 2/16
Awww, Dylan is adorable and just sound so cute xD Im really happy that everything is going well for Dean and Cas :) hopefully Sam gets someone special also :) LOVED this chapter can't wait for the next :)
would just like to say that i love this story, and are you planing on writing any more of it. please do.
freakingbored123 chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Niiice..Hey who does Dylan keep seeing? Is it his guardian angel?Do u have anyone in mind for Sam or will ther be no Sam romance? I wish this fic had sabriel also.
Gustin azza chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
Aawwwww they're making love xDDDD so innocence cas xDDD I am so happy for them xD and the last part when dylan coming home with sam,,,,aawwww dylan so cute,,,he's missed his dad and his papa,,,,I wanna hug him xDDD Love this chapter so much! Update soon please! Can't wait for the next
YAOILOVER1575 chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
That's was lovely really sweet you can feel the love :) though they were a bit grammer mistakes and spelling mistakes everything else was lovely :)
darkphoenix2345 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Their first time was so sweet. Dylan was so freaking adorable clinging to his papa and Dada.
AbusiveExclusive chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
You got there/their/they're wrong a couple of times but I didn't spot any other mistakes. I've absolutely loved this story, the perfect mix of emotions; romance, adorableness, a couple of sexy moments. It's been perfect and I'll definitely be reading it again and again. Thank you for writing it x
Pebblesma chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
D'aww. That was lovely. Other than a few minor grammar errors (brought not brung, their not there and such) and a couple of typos, this was great. I was so excited to get the alert for a new chapter and I wasn't disappointed :) I wonder what's next for this story...

Oh, and I loved the inscription. At first I thought it was a bit dull, but, after thinking it throug, how wrong I was. It seems to solidify Dean's identity and the fact he will never escape being a hunter, and bring it all back to the start and how they met and such. Maybe I'm being a little analytical... Anyway. Good job :)