Reviews for Dylan
EruthiadwenGreenleaf chapter 22 . 2/19
This has become one of my FAVORITE stories! I just found it a couple days ago and now I'm sad I have no more to read right now :( The characters are spot on...love how one child can make a family whole! Dylan is adorable! Love how you even put his POV into the story. And the moments with Dylan and Bobby, they just melt my heart! Can't wait to read more!

~*~ TISH ~*~
Justme chapter 22 . 6/5/2015
I really love this story, and I keep coming back to look for updates so I was so happy I looked today and found one , please keep writing and update again soon.
Thank you.
Gustin azza chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
Aawwwww so lovely xD Dylan so cute little baby and bobby love him too,, so sweet. Love dean and cas as always and sam too like always. I am so happy read this story since the beginning and I want moreeeeee
(sorry for my bad english)
Dee2436 chapter 22 . 5/16/2015
Awesome chapter!
QueenWoofy chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
Poor Bobby, the boy are growing up. I loved the cute Dylan and Bobby moment in this chapter! Cant wait for another! Maybe Sam might find someone? Or get a dog, like so many single guys...
BorderlineObsessed chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
I hope you can keep updating this story! i love this story and was very excited to see a new chapter up. Keep em coming!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
i can't wait to read the rest!
Gustin azza chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
Aaawwwww so sweet xD I love this story so much and always waiting xD the longer I read, the better because I love it xD dylan so cute little boy. Can't wait for moreeeeeee
sweetteatwo chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Glad to see the guys are getting their new lives togather. I hope Dean and Cas have more little ones and they grow at a normal pace.
westc0astsm0ker chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Oh my glob! THIS CHAPTER WAS PERFECTION! 3
QueenWoofy chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Awesome chapter. I really hope that this long chapter wasnt the end. It was good, but I feel like there would be too many lose ends.
laura118b chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
I'm glad to see you picked this back up. But can I tell you one fix? Chilli, not chilly. The i is food, the y is temperature. Or a small penguin...great Chilly Willy on a spoon is now stuck in my head ;-)
QueenWoofy chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
I hope you continue this story, or make another one whereDean and Cas have a little girl. That would be fun to read.
QueenWoofy chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
OMG! I read this story a while ago and forgot to fav it, so it took me forever to find it because I couldn't remember the name. I ended up doing a google search fo it. Great job on the whole story, I'll be waiting in case there's more, andi look forward to reading it again.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
This is such a great story! I can't wait for more. I've noticed a few grammar errors, here and there, but honestly they're slight enough that I can read past them. Keep up the good work.