Reviews for Dylan
Gustin azza chapter 21 . 1/2
Aaawwwww so sweet xD I love this story so much and always waiting xD the longer I read, the better because I love it xD dylan so cute little boy. Can't wait for moreeeeeee
sweetteatwo chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Glad to see the guys are getting their new lives togather. I hope Dean and Cas have more little ones and they grow at a normal pace.
westc0astsm0ker chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Oh my glob! THIS CHAPTER WAS PERFECTION! 3
QueenWoofy chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Awesome chapter. I really hope that this long chapter wasnt the end. It was good, but I feel like there would be too many lose ends.
laura118b chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
I'm glad to see you picked this back up. But can I tell you one fix? Chilli, not chilly. The i is food, the y is temperature. Or a small penguin...great Chilly Willy on a spoon is now stuck in my head ;-)
QueenWoofy chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
I hope you continue this story, or make another one whereDean and Cas have a little girl. That would be fun to read.
QueenWoofy chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
OMG! I read this story a while ago and forgot to fav it, so it took me forever to find it because I couldn't remember the name. I ended up doing a google search fo it. Great job on the whole story, I'll be waiting in case there's more, andi look forward to reading it again.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
This is such a great story! I can't wait for more. I've noticed a few grammar errors, here and there, but honestly they're slight enough that I can read past them. Keep up the good work.
stefanswifey01 chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Sammy wanting his own place good for him I'm glad. Dean and Cas just keep getting more adorable by the chapter swear.
JulesCapulet chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
There are quite a few spelling mistakes, but those are outweighed by your talented, in-depth, soul-catching(in the good way) story.
I would, however, have liked a bit more input from the supernatural side of their world because i believe that just because Castiel was made human, doesn't mean that the demons and angels and other creatures wouldn't make an attempt on the Winchester/singer clan's lives.
I'm not saying it would be hunting as usual, but there would, i think, be a few drop-by's by Crowley, Balthazar(alive) and Gabriel(also alive).
I pictured the ending being of sam taking his first steps into his new class and then the story fading out, but i like it the way it is as well.

All in all. A spectacular job. Except for the spelling mistakes of courseXD
Gustin azza chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
New chapter. Yayyy! I hope dylan not to be their last child, I want dean and cas have a lot more baby xD and this chapter so SWEET and ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeee it! Dylan soooooooooo lovely baby, love him xD can't wait for moreeeee
sweetteatwo chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
So happy to see a new chapter I was glad to see that Dean and his Angel was now married and thay Dylan had a good time at Grandpa Bobby's and with Uncle Sam.
Blue Seer chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
Aw, man. I don't know why but the ending of this chapter had me emotional and teary. Good job, glad you're back and I'm so sorry about your dog. I lost a dog after 11 years almost 7 years ago and it still makes me want to cry when I think about it.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
Aw its cool you updated on Fathers Day. I was emotional just like Cas. Maybe God will grace Destiel with a baby brother for Dylan.
katie1689 chapter 20 . 6/15/2014