Reviews for Dylan
Justme chapter 22 . 6/5/2015
I really love this story, and I keep coming back to look for updates so I was so happy I looked today and found one , please keep writing and update again soon.
Thank you.
Gustin azza chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
Aawwwww so lovely xD Dylan so cute little baby and bobby love him too,, so sweet. Love dean and cas as always and sam too like always. I am so happy read this story since the beginning and I want moreeeeee
(sorry for my bad english)
Dee2436 chapter 22 . 5/16/2015
Awesome chapter!
QueenWoofy chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
Poor Bobby, the boy are growing up. I loved the cute Dylan and Bobby moment in this chapter! Cant wait for another! Maybe Sam might find someone? Or get a dog, like so many single guys...
BorderlineObsessed chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
I hope you can keep updating this story! i love this story and was very excited to see a new chapter up. Keep em coming!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
i can't wait to read the rest!
Gustin azza chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
Aaawwwww so sweet xD I love this story so much and always waiting xD the longer I read, the better because I love it xD dylan so cute little boy. Can't wait for moreeeeeee
sweetteatwo chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Glad to see the guys are getting their new lives togather. I hope Dean and Cas have more little ones and they grow at a normal pace.
westc0astsm0ker chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Oh my glob! THIS CHAPTER WAS PERFECTION! 3
QueenWoofy chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Awesome chapter. I really hope that this long chapter wasnt the end. It was good, but I feel like there would be too many lose ends.
laura118b chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
I'm glad to see you picked this back up. But can I tell you one fix? Chilli, not chilly. The i is food, the y is temperature. Or a small penguin...great Chilly Willy on a spoon is now stuck in my head ;-)
QueenWoofy chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
I hope you continue this story, or make another one whereDean and Cas have a little girl. That would be fun to read.
QueenWoofy chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
OMG! I read this story a while ago and forgot to fav it, so it took me forever to find it because I couldn't remember the name. I ended up doing a google search fo it. Great job on the whole story, I'll be waiting in case there's more, andi look forward to reading it again.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
This is such a great story! I can't wait for more. I've noticed a few grammar errors, here and there, but honestly they're slight enough that I can read past them. Keep up the good work.
stefanswifey01 chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Sammy wanting his own place good for him I'm glad. Dean and Cas just keep getting more adorable by the chapter swear.