Reviews for The Girl With No Name
Mooooore! 3
CourtingTheMoon chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
More chapters please.
Hidden.Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I like this story a lot. Zuko is OOC, however. I don't think he should worry as much. He should have been worried about restoring his "honor" that he had lost in allowing an innocent girl to be tortured. Not so much the inhumanity, but just that he allowed it to happen. Zuko is more selfish like that at this point in his life.
So I would make it so that Zuko doesn't worry about the person as much as his doing in the situation. Apart from that, this is really original. I like it.
Keep up the great work. At the top is really my pen name is you need to PM me about anything.
Hidden.Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Too lazy to log in.
I found an error.
"I gave him a confused look then brought my hand to my head. It came back covered in blood."
I thought her hands were bound behind her back?

I like the story, apart from that.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
please post another chapter soon. I would love to see how this story would progress
CeaseFireOne chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
update?
emeraldgal chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Please update soon! I'm like, OBSSESSED!
bestloserever chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
this story is really interesting. i cant wait until she fully wakes up! O_O
PerfectTwo chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Amazing!
ArmyRabbit chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I'm lovign it! I reckon it's cool but cruel (Aw, look, it rhymes! XD) BACK TO THE POINT! ... ah ...that's right, I think its cruel how people are mean to the girl, (You haven't given her a name so what am I supposed to call her? MARY! lol nah :D!) UPDATE! SERIOUSLY! PLEASE! IM BEGGING! I DO IT A LOT BUT STILL! :P
Lumosolive chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
wow really good! i really want to read more! i was even sad when there was only one chapter! haha well keep writing! i wanna read it!
The New Aged Hippie chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OMG! please write more!
Jinora17 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Great story! :D keep writing can't wait for chapter two! :)
whoaness chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
that was the most epic story i have ever read. please write more. i don't want to miss out just because other people didn't like the story enough to review. but anyways your story is amazing!
Kassi D chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
So far I think you've got the beginnings to a great story, but I have to agree, don't count on reviews. I mean what if the poor souls who did review because they liked your story never get chapter two because other people didn't recognize the stories potential?