Reviews for Two men and and the twins
wandamarie chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
thanks loved it
keyuqing chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Wow! You brought everyone to that dinner! I hope Anthony Sr. will eventually come around, but I'm glad Tony stood up to him. Also glad that Jeanne feels accepted. Too bad the kids are pretty much being perfect angels right now...LOL! Looking forward to the next chapter!
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
wonderfully lovely heart warming chapter! A clerk at a kids store should so know better!
keyuqing chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Looking forward to seeing the results of the poll!

It's going to be a lot of fun to have the entire team and extended family at Ducky's for Thanksgiving. I have a feeling some mayhem is going to I right? : )
Meilea2010 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Great chapter. Like the kids. Not fond of Jeanne, though. Far as I'm concerned Jethro and Tony belong together. Even though Jeanne and Tony aren't together, technically. But... she's still there. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 4/28/2012

Cute time with the girls. Good thing they were able to calm Sami down and continue there day.

Love Jackson being I clicked with the twins too.

They have so many people that love them. That's good.
Hope06 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I loved this the kids are adorable

and jackson awww

and the kids are already getting spoiled

and drama yeah (sarcasm :) ))
wandamarie chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
thanks keep up the great work
tansysam chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
aah the twins are so cute, so glad you included jackson, love him,
wandamarie chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
great work thanks
Hope06 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
i would say tiva

but cute banes for the twins
Jebeth chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Not Tiva or Tabby, I think it should be Tibbs. I like it so far, but don't really want to see Tony with either Ziva or Abby. If not Gibbs then why have it be a romance at all? Your title is Two men and the twins, build on that.
PepperAnn11 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
lizrat66 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Loved this chapter, but please please do not make it Tiva, would love it to be Tony/Abby, just think they are so well suited together and Abby loves children and understands Tony so well.
nitetales chapter 3 . 4/27/2012