Reviews for Hey, Big Spender
I'm not afraid to be honest. I love this ending. i know most people want the over cheesy everyone's happy with marriage and babies ending but I liked it this way. Kurt and Sebastian are good and they're happy together. Blaine and Jesse didn't work out but that's so Glee for one character to cheat on another and they break up. Plus i don't think Jesse and Blaine were really a good fit anyway and i think what Blaine said was true. Jesse is in love with Sebastian but won't admit it. In fact i think there was potential to have a whole different version of this story but like from Blaine and Jesse's perspective. Or even just Jesse and how he's always been in love with Sebastian but knows he can't have him. That could have been a great story too. But that wasn't the point. It wasn't about Jesse and whether he loves Sebastian or not. It wasn't about Blaine and Jesse and whether they should have ended happily or not. It was always about Kurt and Sebastian and I think that was done really well.
Adriene SC chapter 32 . 1/21
Ok...
That was the most horrible ending ever. Really like wtf with that? You just ruined your fic.
Honestly I really liked the fic even with the really awkward Sebastian. I thought it was nice and I loved the friendship between those four but I'm truly disappointed with how the relationship between Blaine and Jesse ended. Like totally no sense. It was rushed in the last chapter. The LAST chapter!. Like you don't need thw drama. Like stop and write a fucking happy ending but no! You havego and ruin a perfectly great fic.

Thank you so much, ugh, so I'm going to omit the last chapter. Even the smut was bad.

Ok. That apart, I enjoyed the fic. It was good
I really liked how Kurt was persistent with what he wanted with Sebastian.
Adriene SC chapter 13 . 1/21
I just had to comment in this chapter. This was hilarious omg hahaha bad way to find out Burt bahahah
xpengy chapter 32 . 8/28/2016
okay
SorrySucker19 chapter 6 . 3/22/2016
That's such a horrid thing to do to someone and I'm disappointed in Blaine for giving in on not telling Kurt about this bet. Life isn't a movie and he's just as horrid for letting Sebastian do this.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
Lol
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
This is hilarious
Hazelcriss chapter 32 . 10/22/2015
i'm re reading this... and i still hate the way you ended this with Blaine and Jesse's fight

Sree
Guest chapter 32 . 10/10/2015
Such a sweet story. I love kurtbastian so much. your Sue Sylvester was delicious. .a great read thanks
angel1412 chapter 32 . 9/13/2015
Seriously? what's how it ends? no conclusion to what happens to Blaine and Jesse? that sucks
zoey chapter 32 . 8/7/2015
That was the best story ever I didn't want it too end
Guest chapter 32 . 5/23/2015
This story was just amazing. So much drama and a lot of funny moments too. Jesse St James fits so well in the Dalton world and I really loved his friendsship with Sebastian that was my favorite thing and that's a really good thing to pull off considering the two characters never have any interaction on the real show. I loved it from start to end.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 26 . 11/26/2014
XD every time I read 'kurt' I read it as 'knurttt' cuz I just started watching the game grumps play Pokemon fire red hahahaha
misuky7 chapter 32 . 8/28/2014
This was an amazing story. Though I am sad how Jesse and Blaine turned out, I loved the relationship with Kurt and Sebastian. :3
Dee chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
Wtf. What is with Jesse and Sebastion in cars lol.