Reviews for Sacred Heart Academy
xrocksx chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
To those of you who have left entitled comments on my here, you're not paying me. This is a service that I am providing for free. So if you're gonna leave a comment about how you hate that it was dropped or how I broke a promise (lol how entitled are you really) you can just not. And this goes for any other author too. We don't owe you anything. You don't know me or my life. So f*** off with your entitlement.

To everyone who has left kind words, thank you. Your words are much appreciate it.
LS505956 chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
Too bad. This was really good.
Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them.
But you keep them anyway.
Imgoingtothehell chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
Han pasado 84 años... Haha me gusta ésta historia. Una pena que no continuó.
4801723846 chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Well I was attempting to anonymously stroke your ego so you'd update... but I failed. Please update anyways.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Damn...I didn't mean to post that with my real username in it. How embarrassing.
-4801723846
4801723846 chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Me: I'm ready, Mr. xrocksx.
xrocksx: So, you wanna be an artist, eh, (m/n)?
Me: Yes, please.
xrocksx: Well, writing is not all fun and games. It's a lot of hard work. Ok. First, repeat after me: I have no talent.
Me: I have no talent.
xrocksx: Mr. xrocksx has all the talent.
Me: Mr. xrocksx has all the talent.
xrocksx: If I'm lucky, some of Mr. xrocksx talent will rub off on me.
SpongeBob: If I'm lucky, some of Mr. Talent will rub his rocks on my writing.
BlueEyesLisa chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Please update again! I know it's been a very long time since an update but please continue again :3 I love this story! I can't wait for the relation between Jade abd Sister Caterina will turn out! There are only a very few other artists that write such long chapters en deep character development in a Victorious fan-fic
read to feel chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Please update!
Me chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
This is awesome. Too bad it's not done...
Barbie chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
UDATE PLEASE! This story is too good to leave like this
Nothing chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Please please please update ):
Lizbian7 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
I think you should leave the other stories and continue writing this one, I really enjoy it. Keep it up!
Crazyanime man chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT SHIT!
Grandellies chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
OMFG! This is real good! I hope you do update real soon! I loved this so much! I kinda liked the Jade and Chloe thing going on and I would love it if there would be a love triangle between Jade Sister Caterina and Chloe.
I wonder what would happen to Cat and Jade with Chloe interrupting? LOL. Please update soon! I love this
thekingdc chapter 7 . 7/10/2013