Reviews for Megan gets a job offer at Paris!
Madamioselle chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Bonjoir. Oui. Approuved. Ne puex pas prep art def suivant chapitre. Sil vous plait mise a jour bientot! Au revior et sil vous plait.

English: Hello. Approved. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon! Bye and thank-you.
Pickles chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA YOU UPDATE RIGHT THIS MOMENT! I LOVE THIS!
ZachAndCassidy chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
UH MORE PLEASE
The One You Never Suspected chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Nice prank! Glad the other characters are here!

And as for the author note, all most people so is usually right A/N: in bold and then write whatever the want to say in bold as well at the beginning or end of the chapters.
SerenePanic chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Uh... A/N just means Author's Note, shortened. So where you wrote NOTE, others would just write A/N to shorten it. And it's fine if it takes a while.

WOW, Cassidy is a GENIUS. That is definitely her evilest prank ever, and it is so awesome! Great job!
SerenePanic chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Well, if you hadn't said that Claire was basically evil, I was going to say: I don't trust Claire... In fact, I'll still say it: I don't trust Claire. I cannot wait for this prank... something tells me it is going to be good. Are you going to do some POV switches? 'Cause, while you are a good writer, a whole book in one person's POV is gonna be kinda dull, especially because if is the MDBC, 'cause that isn't supposed to be told from one person. b?ut this is a good story anyways.
The One You Never Suspected chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
I new Claire wa going to do something like that!

I can't wait for the prank!

Are you going to envolve the rest of the MDBC more?
The One You Never Suspected chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Loved it! It was a little rushed, but good!
The One You Never Suspected chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Loved it! Glad it was longer than the first chapter! Very well done!
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is really good!
The One You Never Suspected chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Love it! The idea is great! Can't wait for more!