Reviews for Fable
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 5/5
This is why I love Gajeel and Levy. This is why I want my own Gajeel. As a Librarian, I think I deserve my own Gajeel.
Akari Ito chapter 1 . 1/20
Aw so sweet.
InuBakaGirl chapter 1 . 1/17
i love this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
So cute!
ironfairyashe chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was so cute! I love the way that you write their banter, it just FITS. And Levy writing their story in her snarky wit was too perfect!
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
STOP THAT RIGHT NOW. YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR WRITING SOMETHING TOO FUCKING CUTE FOR ME TO HANDLE. 33333333
ChaosAngel4us chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is adorable! I loved the line where Gajeel said she was his treasure. So sweet!
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
That was utterly kawaii. XD
Catherineza chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Adorable cx
ThatCrazyChick179 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This has gotta be one of the most ADORABLE one-shots I have ever read. I absolutely loved it to the point of laughing along with Levy, and 'Awwwing' when Gajeel said "The Dragon's Treasure!" It was just...so...CUTE! I hope you made other one shots for these guys, because I'm about to raid your profile.
SavFFLover chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
That was so great and so cute! I can soo *kinda* relate it to in the manga where in the special gajeel gains 'control' of lucy for the day and drags levy in to it and was making her dance but was so possesive that he didnt want anyone else. So after she left he stopped! Gawsh dammit Hiro Mashima so much potential with these two!
booklover chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I was smiling through the entire story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
awwww she's the dragon's treasure! that's so cute
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This was adorable. (: I love how Gajeel is so against being a prince. And the possessiveness fits his personality. You're a wonderful writer.
ultears chapter 1 . 7/19/2013