Reviews for Hoss and the Flutterby
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 2/2
I love hoss because he is such a kind Man;)

Great story:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was so sweet it made me cry. I really enjoyed your story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I LOVED this story! I love the "flutterby" going up to heaven and giving his mama a kiss. That is so special! Thanks for writing this piece. It really made my night.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awww... I did love that, and actually had tears at the ending! Great job with those two Cartwrights.
funnygirl00 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh that was definetly a tear jerker. I could just picture that entire scene playing out.
Ann from England chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
What a lovely story this is. This is just how I imagine big, gentle Hoss would have been when he was a little boy. I love the way you have picked just one special day to show the very special relationship Ben had with his small son.
keyuqing chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aw...precious! I love little kid stories! :)
Jasper's Mom chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This one is a tearjerker! I can see the little fellow whispering to his friend the flutterby. So cute. Many young kids get their words mixed up just as Hoss did. It's nice to see Ben be so patient and answer all of his little one's questions. I enjoy the stores with the boys as children.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Aw! This is too precious for words...you captured Hoss exactly as I imagine he would have been as a child.
Dsidious chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh what a lovely story, very comforting to anyone whose ever lost a loved one, to kiss a butterfly send it to heaven and if a butterfly lands on you theyre sending one back
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
So sweet, I loved when he sent the butterfly up to kiss his mom. All four year olds are full of questions and I loved Hoss's questions they were so sweet. Did you use the butterfly because of butterfly kisses?

By the way I love Hoss too :)
Mogs chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
OMG that was so sweet! Love all the cute questions and loved how much patience Ben had answering them all. Great job ;)
meixel chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Fantastic on so many levels. You captured Hoss so well - I could imagine this might have been what the character was like as a child. Ben's patience and fatherly wisdom was wonderful.

But I have to say I never once heard of a butterfly as a 'flutterby' - what a wonderful play on the words. Well done!
gaben chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awww so beautifull.

This was especially nice, a loving explanation to a child. "I think they do, son. So when we get to heaven we can all enjoy the beauty together that the good Lord has waiting for us."

Really nice descriptions and visions here... and a very cute little Hoss jumping in his fathers footsteps. I'm sure there are lots of butterflys that return with kisses to children from heaven.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
What a wonderful day in the life of Hoss and Ben.