Reviews for I hate the way I love you
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I want to read more about dis but u haven't updated in a long time
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
This is awesome and I think you should continue
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Awesome please review
imaddictedtocarrots chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
btrstories chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
AKHJFLSJHKG I REALLY WANT MORE
that is all, good job lovely, i LOVE it already :D
A Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
please please update soon, this is really great!
Rebella chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
please, for the love of all cam's sexiness, JUST UPDATE! plz plz plz
rebella chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
please please please please please please please update more often!
imcarzyiknowit chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
plz plz plz update soon, thanks! i love the story so far
firelady101 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
UPDATED NOOOOOW! o.e I mned to know what happens! Blahhhhh! Update really soon!(: please! Aha. I think it's awesome that Cam is making her jealous! Ahhhhhh. Okay. Update!(:

(ps. I can give you tips for writing about cutting)

firelady101 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Dx I'm confused. Kinda. Why is Cam being a dick? Well he always is a dick... But still. And Ohh he took pictures?(; I can't wait to see what happens next. Off to chapter 3!

Amazing chapter btw!;)

firelady101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Okay. Sorry it has taken me so long to review! Oh my gosh. I really do like this so far. I love Tara. She seems so... BA. ;) And Luce seems so prepy. LOL. idk how else to explain that. And I really liked the way she described Cam! Hehe. Okay. I'm off to read chapter 2!

SammiRichGurl chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Oooo I like it!
XPhauxRedwoodX chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Cool can't wait to see some Cam/Oc action oh by the way please read my Fallen oneshot. if i get good reviews on it i might just add more chapters to it.
SammiRichGurl chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oo I like this update soon!:D