Reviews for Life Ain't Always Beautiful
yellow-greenorchid0925 chapter 6 . 21h
I had a knife wound once...and the doc said that I couldn't touch water, at least not the wound, because it was deep, so it could get infected.
skyblue881 chapter 14 . 5/30
This is a beautiful story, I thoroughly enjoyed it right from chapter 1. I always wondered what it would be like if Scout got badly hurt, so I was delighted to find this 14-chapter completed story. I think that your style of writing easy to follow and very enjoyable to read. Thank you for writing and posting this.
listeninggame chapter 2 . 2/5
I can't believe you did this to me!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Annoyed at the fact that it isn't 1st Person Scout POV. Spoiled the entire thing for me.
D chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
This is such a beautiful story! Ive always thought about what happened if something else happened that one night. Thank you so much! Maybe a sequel? ;)
LoveWritingStories chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Fun fact, the eulogy thing was also something that I believed in as a child. Nice to know Im not the only one. Anyways, this story breaks my heart. I love it.
jaykus98 chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
This story is so amazing! I feel so many things every time i read it. :-) I've read it 3 times now.
Kay chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
Good job. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Botan04 chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
I was clapping with tears in my eyes by the end of this! Nicely done!
myfunnylittlebrainisboring chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
Oh my gosh...this is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read... (*TT*)
I'm reading this book in English right now, and you have captured so much of the characters' personalities! Thank you so much for sharing!
TiffOdair chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
so GREAT
TiffOdair chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
omg you had me crying and seeing that im in a house full of people who didnt read the book or watched the movie it was really hard to explain why i was cring but i was and that dont happen much so great job
Squishy Pencil chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
This was awesome! I always hated how she was attacked by a man, trying to kill her, and she got away with no injuries. But one thing I need to know. Where is/was aunt Alexandria? I'm sorry if this was in an author's note, but I don't read thoes sooooooo yeah.
Princess In Love chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
What,did u just kill Scout?
Rach chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
AMAZING! I have no other words. Just amazing! I cried at the end I was so happy. I don't want it to end, but I loved the way it did. Great job! I look foward to maybe seeing another story about Scout from you, you write so well!