Reviews for Life Ain't Always Beautiful
Princess In Love chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
What,did u just kill Scout?
Rach chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
AMAZING! I have no other words. Just amazing! I cried at the end I was so happy. I don't want it to end, but I loved the way it did. Great job! I look foward to maybe seeing another story about Scout from you, you write so well!
Rach chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Love it! As always, can't wait for more!
LovelyPrincess126 chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
This is amazing! *Fav* But I have one question; how does Scout use the bathroom? lol, It's a rhetorical question if you want it to be!
Kam18 chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
I just started reading this story (To Kill A Mockingbird, not yours) in class, and I was wondering about what woulda happened if Arthur had been late, so I log onto fanfiction, and the first story I see is this one, and it's perfect! Exactly what I was looking for and was well-written. :)

Looking forward to an update,
TeamEtharahRules chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
I love it. It was so sweet how the class made a card for her. Jem is being so sweet to Scout. When Uncle Jack and Miss Maudie go at it with marriage it is hilarious. Hope you can update soon. I love this story so much and I can't wait until the next chapter. Well I'll stop talking and let you think. Bye good luck.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
i love your story so much! Your work is amazing! i cant wait for the next chapter! :)
TeamEtharahRules chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Hey, I love this story and I was hoping you could update soon. I can't wait to see what your next chapter is. Update soon please and bye. :D
TeamEtharahRules chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Hey, I just read all of the chapters and I absolutely
love them. I feel so sorry for Scout and how she got
hurt. Maybe you could bring Dill into the story, I
would really like to see what his reaction would be.
Well good luck with the rest of this story, you are an
awesome author and I hope you can update soon. Bye.
HeadSmashedInBuffaloJump chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Bravo, bravo once again.
I check my favorite stories lists every once in a while and I love when I see your story at the top! Thanks again for the chapter! And I DO agree, Scouts sunday school is very considerite adn adorable :) Have a wonderful day!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Awesome as always I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Im mad you arnt unpdating sooner ! Its headsmashedinbuffalojump im just to lazy to login in. Takes to long on my phone :) amazing writing though!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
I love it! Amazing like always! I can't wait for me!
crossing chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Oh! Just one more thing-you've mentioned the mother several times. I'd love it if you went more into their mother's story and her relationship with Atticus. I just love reading/writing fics about Miss Graham.
crossing chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
First off, let me apologize for not reviewing this for so long, even though I've been following this all along. I just love your characterizations, especially Atticus. I nearly squealed when you mentioned how he was sitting there while Scout bathed with his knuckles white-Atticus is such a sweetheart! I really love the way you portray him. And I love the eulogy idea so much! Please update soon!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »