Reviews for Life Ain't Always Beautiful
TeamEtharahRules chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Hey, I love this story and I was hoping you could update soon. I can't wait to see what your next chapter is. Update soon please and bye. :D
TeamEtharahRules chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Hey, I just read all of the chapters and I absolutely
love them. I feel so sorry for Scout and how she got
hurt. Maybe you could bring Dill into the story, I
would really like to see what his reaction would be.
Well good luck with the rest of this story, you are an
awesome author and I hope you can update soon. Bye.
MissAntelope chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Bravo, bravo once again.
I check my favorite stories lists every once in a while and I love when I see your story at the top! Thanks again for the chapter! And I DO agree, Scouts sunday school is very considerite adn adorable :) Have a wonderful day!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Awesome as always I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Im mad you arnt unpdating sooner ! Its headsmashedinbuffalojump im just to lazy to login in. Takes to long on my phone :) amazing writing though!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
I love it! Amazing like always! I can't wait for me!
crossing chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Oh! Just one more thing-you've mentioned the mother several times. I'd love it if you went more into their mother's story and her relationship with Atticus. I just love reading/writing fics about Miss Graham.
crossing chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
First off, let me apologize for not reviewing this for so long, even though I've been following this all along. I just love your characterizations, especially Atticus. I nearly squealed when you mentioned how he was sitting there while Scout bathed with his knuckles white-Atticus is such a sweetheart! I really love the way you portray him. And I love the eulogy idea so much! Please update soon!
MissAntelope chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Alright-

Imagine me looking towards the sky with my fists raised in the air. Im shaking them with a smile saying "hallejaluhah" or however you spell that, and rejoicing that you put another wonderful chapter up on your story. Thank you so much, and im freaking out about it :)

I saw my pen name in the A/N and giggled with glee XD

Whoop whoop! Keep those fast updates comming! :)
MissAntelope chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
!

I have been waiting for an update For FoEvEr! And you leave it THERE? I am so angry, you HAVE to continue, and no offense to anyone else but your story is one of the only stories into kill a mockingbird section that is WORTH reading.

Please update soon! If no one else asks for an update, do it for me!
SwimGirl98 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
you're so evil with the cliff hangers! ;) cant wait for the next chapter!
MissAntelope chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Nooooooo! Keep posting the next chapter! I will pm you if you dont. Well, until you do post. Hurry please!
MissAntelope chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Great story. Making me tear up here!
Rach chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I love your story! It's so amazing! Please please keep it going!
Just-Me-and-My-Brain chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
AWESOME! I LOVE this story! It's so well written and the characters act like themselves! I will be watching for more updates!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »