Reviews for Heart Crafting
kenni-bun bun chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
Shit, so close, yet so far
Dawnwind chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
This is getting really exciting! Please update it soon!
TehWonderer chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Argh, the evil cliffhanger! Please update soon!
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
holy moly
Periwinkle chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Love it! Please post more soon.
liv2luv chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Yes! I didn't realize how much I missed this story. -
Anarane-Sensei chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Nuuuu! That cliff hanger though I can't wait to see what happens next. I was so happy to see this updated, I love Tetsuya and Hiromi's story as much as Gin and Byakuya's 3
Anon chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
The relationship between Tetsuya and Hiromi is very sweet and gentle. I hope Hiromi is rescued before the demon can hurt him.
ShariBerry89 chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
Oh no, Hiromi! Please don't leave us hanging. Update soon!
DarklingListen chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Such a good story, and it's back! I adore the opening of the chapter with Hiromi and Tetsuya. It looks like things are getting serious for now. Which is great. But I also look forward to more fluff between them. I wonder if we will be seeing Katsu and Tetsuya finally overcome whatever Katsu has against Tetsuya so they can team up and save Hiromi.

Either way, excited for the next part.
Noctivaga chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
You updated! I'm so happy to finally get the continuation of the story. And I should probably come clean, the anon message yesterday was me. I was sick over the weekend and since I was confined to bed all day I started rereading all my old favorites and got to this one and realized it had not been continued in over a year so left that review on my phone (that's why it was anon). So today having woken up feeling a little better it was extra special to see this was updated!

Now that that's out of the way, I love the update. A lot happened. I was not expecting Tetsuya to transecend for several more chapters based on what the other characters were saying. But I'll take it! And no! Hiromi! I hope and and Tetsuya both make it through this! The have such a sweet and gentle relationship (not very common in a lot of fics lately that I've been reading). So I want them to succeed all the more. Thank you for updating this beautiful fic. It made my day. (:
alabirdie chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
What just happened?! Well that was unexpected, but I really should have known something was coming. :) absolutely awesome chapter, so glad you decided to pick this story up again! Keep it up spunky, you're doing great :)
Willow chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
I am so happy to see this updated! It's been so long since you posted on this story. I love, love, love Renji and Byakuya, and Hiromi makes a wonderful partner for shy Tetsuya. Thanks for the chapter. Hope you add more soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
I know it has been well over a year. But this fic is still one of my favorites and I hope that one day you will finish this. I'd love to see Tetsuya and Hiromi's story finished - I ship them so hard it hurts.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Glad to see this updated. Great chapter, thanks!