Reviews for Ghost of You
ElfinCleona chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
This is so good! Please keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to see what happens next!
XX chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
...i cant believed she forgived him ...simply unbelievable..i can't continue reading pissed me off
TheHoneyBadgerNight chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
I love it! As soon as I get home-and off of my schools stupid wifi that won't let me log in-I am going to stalk this story! :D
Pol chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Loved it!
Misterygirl9 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
they meet at a masquerade, cool, and that part "Bruce please tell me that you are not gay."i like it. but i can't wait what will happen at the fundaries.
Reviewer chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Okay... Its an interesting set uP... But like most romance stories involving Bruce and an OC... It can be done badly... She is very Mary sueish... That makes her boring...

And Bruce never let's a love/ relationship get in the way of his mission... NEVER... The only woman who can persuade him into one is Selina Kyle aka catwoman

Anyways this is Fanfiction and u are entitled to ur own story telling but u also need to make it good to keep readers engaged...

Anyways good luck on your future fics... And it doesn't really matter how her name is spelled... Really come on now lols
Pol chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
I realy like this story! Update soon!
Misterygirl9 chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Hey i want just to say that you don't need listen to Elodie's coment. THIS IS FANFICTION, where you CAN WRITE EVERYTHING YOU WANT, no matter that the characters are OOC, or you have Mary-Sue or you change couples.

I like your story and i can't wait to read more. So please update soon, until then have a nice day :)

(Sorry if you don't understand what i write, my english is bad:) )

P.S.: I like Viviane, and for sure i like the tension between her and Bruce. and it will be interesting to saw Bruce with Rachel and Viviane with Harvey at the diner together all 4:))
bat girrrrl chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
i like it so far

ps: in French we write "Viviane" like you do
christy chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
it's great!

look forward to reading more
Pol chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Interesting start, I am curious about the next chapter!
MisteryGirl97 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I really like the start. i hope you will continue this story... until then have a nice day ..:)
Hobbiton97 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This looks like a really good story I really hope that you continue with it! I could so imagine Bruce doing that To poor Viviane, what would be really interesting is if you had viviane going out with harvey dent that you spice up drama! or there could be romance between her and batman; Anyway I really liked this beginning chapter and I hope that you continue with this story, it has lots of potential and could go really far! ;) please update soon!