Reviews for Brother Complex
Wait I thought they weren't allowed computers? And then you said they could have whatever they wanted? I also don't think it's very likely that some random woman would agree to take two teenagers into her house to work. Like I suspect that's illegal, and wouldn't they both be reported missing? And if they aren't using their documents they shouldn't be able to get real work anywhere, or get into school. It also seems a little unlikely that Arthur would very quickly relate Matthew and Alfred to Canada and America. Maybe he'd like pick up similarities, and project on them, but most people tend to a have 'it doesn't happen to me or around me or about me' sort of mentality about stuff like that, like disasters - or in this case a blog about incestuous twins. It just seems a little too soon for him to really suspect, on not a lot of evidence. Shouldn't he just be assuming they're very close, as he would have before - especially having known them for awhile? He should actually have some pretty unshakeable preconceived notions about their relationship by now, which should be very hard to break.

Don't get me wrong I really like this concept, I just think it could use some smoothing out. Maybe if the setting was like university, and the two actually reported the abuse and got emancipated at like 17 or something? With support payments from their parents, or whatever that legal stuff is?

Anyways, I'm liking it so far. Thanks for all your hard work and time spent on it, I know I'm not the only person who appreciates it! ;D
DGG chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
Hi! Its quite a while since you've updated, and i was wondering if the fic is finished? I mean, since you didn't really specify.

I would love if you did have more story to show us, but this ending is okay too (although I'd be lying if i said i wasn't a tad disappointed- i really wanted to find out about Alfred and Arthur! Not to mention more prucan! heh 0/0")

I love your writing style. I'm sure many have said that they cried, and i am absolutely no exception. In my opinion it's beautifully written with a 'comforting' heaviness and plenty of affection and attachment. I already know this story is one i'll remember for a long time, and i hold it close to my heart, if you excuse the cheesiness! XD But in all seriousness. Nothin' but truth. I swear on my hetalia obsession. And thats when you know I'm serious XD

Anyways, I'm not gonna pretend i dont want you to suddenly reappear saying ' oh lookie here there's been a ton of chapters ive been hiding from you guys for 3 years whoops here you go!'

Cause Holy Cheeseburgers.
I do.

I really really REALLY want that to happen.

But as i said somewhere in my apparent essay that im ... okay... with it. As im sure others are. And im so gonna read more of your work. Cause damn.

ok i think i'll shut up now
1DATMLP chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
I was listening to"Memories" by Panic! At The Disco, and there were a couple lines that reminded me of this.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Um I would just like to say that not only in this fic, but in other fics of yours, your French is really bad. I love your fics and you're a great writer, but if you're going to use a different launguage you should know more about it. "Mi" isn't even a French word.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
I really liked it! Normally, I don't like fics where past relationships can come and either mess up or nearly ruin the relationship, but this one was really good! And it had AmeCan, USUK, and Prucan, some of my top favorite ships. The only one that really beats those is Rusame to me. You're writing style was really good and really made me feel for "America" and "Canada" in the entries. No grammar or spelling mistakes that I can remember. This truly was a great read.
AoiCherry chapter 16 . 3/10/2015
I read a good chunk of your stories, and I loved every one of them! This one really caught my attention with the relationships between the 2 main couples! I love the way you portray the characters, and I would love to keep reading more of this. :) I'm just curious; the status states that the story is complete but it feels like there's more to the story. I was wondering if you're still working on this story? I hope you keep writing, it's a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
ITs such an amazing story! Now, f you know mind, 'm going to go to bed, I read through and through, not stopping, and now, it's 6:28. And here's a fun little fact 4 you; I feel asleep 2 times while wrighting this comment.
Time 4 Bed! Bye X3
carrotly chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is too cute
but the whole story was absolutely wonderful. i was planning on sleeping after chapter 6 but i kept telling myself " i'll just finish this chapter" and then i finished the whole thing. I was hooked but thank you for this story and may you create more XD
amethyst chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
Alright it took me a few hours but I got to the end.

I'm honestly sad if there will be more updates they would be greatly apprecaited. I absolutely love this story I was on the tip of my toes at the end of each chapter.

Your an amazing writer therewas so much deatail it was almost mezmeriseing.

Sooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, please update.
piratespain13 chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
I love this story so far. I have read several of your stories and I love them all so far
HetaliaKitty chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
This story is fabulous, I love it. Update soon, please, I can't wait until the next chapter!
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Interesting concept. Interesting enough to make me push past my dislike of americest.
DeathbladeMeister chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
AH. MAY. ZING. Short review, yes but this is Prussia-level awesomeness.
Iggy Butt chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
This is so powerful I love it!
Are Al's and Mattie's parents going to come back? Hehe I can't wait for your next update!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Hmmm... Alfred probably saw Arthur and Francis kissing and wrongly assumed things; which broke his heart.