Reviews for Brother Complex
1DATMLP chapter 16 . 8/7
I was listening to"Memories" by Panic! At The Disco, and there were a couple lines that reminded me of this.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Um I would just like to say that not only in this fic, but in other fics of yours, your French is really bad. I love your fics and you're a great writer, but if you're going to use a different launguage you should know more about it. "Mi" isn't even a French word.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
I really liked it! Normally, I don't like fics where past relationships can come and either mess up or nearly ruin the relationship, but this one was really good! And it had AmeCan, USUK, and Prucan, some of my top favorite ships. The only one that really beats those is Rusame to me. You're writing style was really good and really made me feel for "America" and "Canada" in the entries. No grammar or spelling mistakes that I can remember. This truly was a great read.
AoiCherry chapter 16 . 3/10/2015
I read a good chunk of your stories, and I loved every one of them! This one really caught my attention with the relationships between the 2 main couples! I love the way you portray the characters, and I would love to keep reading more of this. :) I'm just curious; the status states that the story is complete but it feels like there's more to the story. I was wondering if you're still working on this story? I hope you keep writing, it's a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
ITs such an amazing story! Now, f you know mind, 'm going to go to bed, I read through and through, not stopping, and now, it's 6:28. And here's a fun little fact 4 you; I feel asleep 2 times while wrighting this comment.
Time 4 Bed! Bye X3
mei-mei mochi chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is too cute
but the whole story was absolutely wonderful. i was planning on sleeping after chapter 6 but i kept telling myself " i'll just finish this chapter" and then i finished the whole thing. I was hooked but thank you for this story and may you create more XD
amethyst chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
Alright it took me a few hours but I got to the end.

I'm honestly sad if there will be more updates they would be greatly apprecaited. I absolutely love this story I was on the tip of my toes at the end of each chapter.

Your an amazing writer therewas so much deatail it was almost mezmeriseing.

Sooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, please update.
piratespain13 chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
I love this story so far. I have read several of your stories and I love them all so far
HetaliaKitty chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
This story is fabulous, I love it. Update soon, please, I can't wait until the next chapter!
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Interesting concept. Interesting enough to make me push past my dislike of americest.
DeathbladeMeister chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
AH. MAY. ZING. Short review, yes but this is Prussia-level awesomeness.
Iggy Butt chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
This is so powerful I love it!
Are Al's and Mattie's parents going to come back? Hehe I can't wait for your next update!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Hmmm... Alfred probably saw Arthur and Francis kissing and wrongly assumed things; which broke his heart.
memeber-chan12 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
truth be told, I'm having conflicted feelings about this fic. I mean, do Matt and Al still feel the same way? What about Arthur? Gilbert? I'm not totally against Americest but I'm not very fond of it either. I've read my fair share of homosexual incest in FF, but this story just confuses me so. But I still love it though and am on the edge of it all trying to make sense of it. It really is a good read.
petite.hope chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
Hey, do you know how hard to study for a test when your story is so addicting and I can't stop read it? But worry not I regret nothing.

I like the way this story plot going. And I'm happy that finally, they're together again, because I'm typical fangirl that like and dreamed of happy ending of otp/s/, although this is not the end and I know it and I'm happy and I can't wait for the next update! w)/