Reviews for Trajectory
RLS legacy chapter 1 . 11h ago
An interesting swap. This could really have the makings of a great story, though I know it's only a one-shot.
Flame chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is a great plot. Would you mind if I happened to use your idea of Jowd dying in the timeline instead? I'll be sure to give you credit for the idea.
-Flame
Temsik chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I totaly agree with your portrait of jowds psche, I just adjusted it slightly for the sake of the fic (you find one can do these things in an AU fanfiction _)

No harm done
laughingpineapple chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Obsessed Jowd fan represent, ha ha! I hope this won't be taken as a flame because it sure isn't meant as one :')

While I love the underlying idea of this fic and details such as Lynne latching onto Yomiel and following in his steps... I have a beef with the second part of the story. Yomiel and Jowd are not the same character and their situation in the park isn't comparable either (and I personally don't think that Alma would off herself, especially considering that Kamila was probably already born, but eh, personal headcanon is personal. There really isn't canon to back this one up either way). Canonically, Jowd is one of the most passive characters in the whole cast. He's detached, focused inwards and catches all the guilt ever. He also had nobody else to blame but his choice of profession (or Cabanela, tops, but not directly) for being in the park that day. He'd also have a small daughter and a best friend to keep him grounded to reality. And a really close friend who's a scientist! He still has people around him, unlike Yomiel. But even without taking them in consideration, we see him spiralling down in-game and he does so by shutting himself off, not by lashing out. Yomiel is in a different situation and is a very different person first and foremost. So while you neatly paint the basis of an awesome 'verse that has the most interesting ramifications (such as Lynne following Yomiel, Extreme Gratuituous Cabanela Angst which is always awesome, etc), I really, really don't think that Jowd would react that way. My two cents.