Reviews for Roses
UrbanWonderland chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
GAH! I swear i am in love with this story ;u; It's so frikin cute... but wait... what the flowers? I AM SO FRIKIN HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I swear this story is amazing! But who left the roses? O.O Just a random person? Ahh! Oh kay calmin down now... nope i can't THIS IS SO FRIKING AMAZING I LOVE THIS STORY! Gunther/Jane FOREVER! xD
sharnises15 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You captured the characters so well. It truly felt like a fast forward a few years with the characters growing in a natural way. It may be long, but the length deepens the characters and immerses you in the world. So, I liked that it was long. I had a terrible headache, but I was so engrossed that instead of resting, I had to finish your story!
exit-pursued-by-the-bear chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Love love love this! I loved every word of it and I was really convinced that it was Gunther all along and then you pulled that little twist at the end I fell in love with this story once more! So nicely written and I was hooked!

Rose xx
curio cherry chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this!
LoveIsARose chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
You should write more Jane x Gunther stories! This one was absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Awwww 'love is in the air'() ..{3}...[*kisses*]
Daichilover chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
FINALLY. I thought jane would never get it! I loved this story-soooo worth the read. I also loved the fact that Gunther kissed her without warning. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i loved it. you captured their character and would be relationship perfectly
Amelle Kyre chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I need more!
This was wonderful long and wonderful the ending really paid off not just the romance but the wording was just more beautiful and off course I loved it!
Desilu chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OMG CUTE! LOVE IT!
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
awww so cute well done :P
Raventink chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I wish you could make a summary for this! Great story!
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! OH MY GOODNESS! This was soooo GOOD! I loved it from start to finish. It was incredible, you are a master wordsmith! I love you writing style. This was one of the best fanfics I have read. Everyone was in-character and I loved the emotional turmoil that haunted Jane throughout the story. And the twist in the end! Spectacular! Thank you very much for this! I was feeling very depressed all week and reading your story made my life worth living a little bit more. Thank you, thank you! I loved your philosophical argument over the pros and cons of love—and your solution: one does not necessarily “need” to be loved, one “wants” to be—what an insightful analysis. :D
MapleTreeway chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was AMAZING! I loved it! Best one-shot ever!

You should do a sequel to this one.

Gunther/Jane forever!
ISeeYou171 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was just beautiful. This is one of the best oneshots i have ever read for this fandom.
You kept me at the edge of my seat wanting more with every paragraph. Thank you for giving us this masterpiece.
It was beautiful.