Reviews for Revolver
help789 chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
great story.
deanstheman chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Awesome chapter as always! A lot going on - those poor kids. So much to go through so young. Thank goodness they have such a great bunch of second-dads who would do anything and everything for them.
And congratulations on both getting engaged and getting a puppy :) Did you name it Sammy? lol
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Pastor Jim to the rescue! Now to save John as well. Good chapter.
lobita chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
I have read every chapter of this story and loved each one . Love the dynamics of each character update asap and congrat.
apester chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
:) first of all congrats on the engagement and everything else.
glad that you updated and it was a great chapter...i wasnt expecting the guys to just burst in and try to kidnap dean and sam when theyve been so dormant. Exciting. And i look forward to seeing what happens with john. Awsome job and i look forward to reading the final chapter.
Hundley chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Congratulations all around. With all that going on, I'm surprised you got this chapter in. I really liked the action in this one. I'm mad as hell at Jim for letting the guy live. I trust Bobby's judgment on this one.

Caleb was exceedingly honest with Dean. The poor little guy doesn't even get a break from his protectors, does he? On the other hand, there's that bit of reluctant trust that Dean is learning, too, so I guess that makes up for it.

Looking forward to the last chapter.
deanstheman chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Have I told you I LOVE your little Sam? "Pastor Jim says that the MF word is the worst swear word of them all," Sammy pointed out. Right after that tense confrontation with the hunters, I still managed to giggle out loud at the cuteness of that line. Great chapter.
Hundley chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
You've got the hunters on-board again, but now I'm worried about Caleb. John is a real mess. I hope Bobby comes up with a fix for his problem so that John and whoever else needs to can help Caleb out. Good update. I enjoyed.
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
John's getting worse, so not good. But Caleb told off those hunters who were watching them. Good chapter.
deanstheman chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Great chapter! As always, loved the relationship John and the boys all have with Caleb (and 'Bulldog Bobby!'). And of course your adorable little Sammy ("co-ins-dense?"). And as usual, you make me feel so much for little Dean. I'm really enjoying this - though I'm still worried about those hunters...
Sorry I'm late getting to ths review - can't wait for the next chapter!
apester chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Loved this chapter :) its nice to be finally caught up with the opening scene and i cant wait to see how they solve this. Suprised no one really entertained the ideaa that john actually was suicidal though...but if your in the business i guesshave youd think supernatural since thats better than the alternative. Great job and cant wait for more.
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Trust Bobby to know what was wrong. Now to identify the spirit and salt and burn the remains.
Hundley chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Poor young Dean. More crap put on his shoulders. At least they've got an idea now of what's wrong with John. I like everyone banding together to help John and the boys with this major problem. Also wondering what's up with the hunters that were after the boys.
Lisa17989 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
My favourite chapter so far :-) Love how everyone cares about John. And like I said before, I'm really enjoying the John-Caleb relationship. Looking forward to see what further happens with John and how the hunt will go. Great work, hope you'll update soon :-)
deanstheman chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Great job showing John losing it - he's pretty frar gone at this point ... unless Mary's ghost is someone or something toying with him. Still, the others are really going to start noticing he's unravelling. Loved the part where Caleb uses a word Sammy doesn't know so it's inevidable he's going to start asking questions. That seems so much like Sam and just so cute. Can't wait for your next update.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »