Reviews for Delayed Reaction
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I love this so, so much. I hated how Bobby went in the show. I wanted him to be a good ghostly presence and stay with them and help them out. Alas... So this is really awesome for me. Thank you! xo
(Formerly Stoney Angel)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
it's nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Very cool story. Just one thing, it was Jet Li and Chuck Norris the boys were arguing about. I know small detail, but other than that, this story was still very good.
LaueHime chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Good little story ! i like the last part where Bobby realizes he still matters when he's around because the boys are worth it ! It's sad to think they had to make him go away in the show. Nice work with this one shot !
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
What a wonderful follow up this was. A shutdown Dean not realising Sam had been hurt just reminded us how far apart the brotherly dynamics had fallen apart. Only Bobby, a solid link even as a ghost, reminds Dean of what it is to care and protect and get him to admit hiss hurt on continuing to lose those that he treasures most. NB Just wish the writers of the show hadn't killed off Bobby to make this story so heartbreaking as he was such an anchor for those boys!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Great oneshot! Absolutley fantastic!
judyann chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Loved it! What a nice little story!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Great tag and so wish we had seen something like this at the end of the episode. Loved how you had Bobby get Sam to admit he wasn't okay and then go get Dean when Sam started throwing up. And loved the talk between both Sam and Bobby and then Dean and Bobby.

It's going to break my heart if the show have Bobby go vengeful and the boys have to destroy that flask but am hoping that things will work out and we will see Bobby in Season 8.
Bunnykiss chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Yayy! Finally someone decided to do a fix about this ! I cant of hated that SPN didnt show any scene after that... After all... Sam was damn hurt even if it was only few seconds. Great job i LOVED it! :D
Nutella0Mutt chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Loved it! :)
Akane Theresia Angelos chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
i love this story, although i haven't watch this episode yet,,

still enjoyed this story and i want to add ur story to one of my fav stories list.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I was hoping someone would write a tag for this episode. I kept wondering how Sam could be OK after Van Hess tried to kill him.

You did a great job with the brothers thoughts now that they know that Bobby is still here.

I think Dean is happy to see Bobby again, just worried about what could happen if he has to burn the flask.

'And he's really overjoyed just to have seen him again.

And he's pissed again knowing that the man is trapped between two worlds and he doesn't want to ever have to think about dispatching Bobby the way he's put down hundreds of other ghosts.'

I loved Sam's comments in the car about why couldn't they make it work having Bobby stay and help them hunt. 'He was just so damned grateful that he was around – that he had made such a sacrifice to stay with them and help in any way he could. They could find a way to make it work – they had to – they owed Bobby that much.'

What a wonderful moment between Sam and Bobby in the car later. I love that Bobby was able to pick up the flask so he could go into the motel to get Dean to help Sam.

I had to smile when Dean told Bobby how he felt having him around still. "I feel really selfish because I do want you here so badly – I just didn't want you to miss your chance to have something good, ya know? I didn't want you to waste your heaven on our sorry asses."

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
that was a good Bobby story. :) This is how the episode should have ended. Dang it, those episodes are way too short, don't you think so? Too many commercials.

Seems Dean has grown up a lot in the past two years. He's not so quick to blow off important things or ignore the rules that govern all facits of reality.

I still hold that what the boys experienced in Heaven was totally bogus.

Thank you for the story, hon! :D
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awesome story; loved the hurt!Sam! :D
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I liked this. I'm so looking forward to seeing this episode.

I was a little concerned that reading this fic would spoil it. It didn't though, not really.

Great writing as always. The way you write the emotional moments is fantastic.

Heh. This one was pretty much perfect. Y'know, as far as content goes. Really had all the elements.

I really wanna see Bobby as a ghost. Sounds like Dean's being an ass again, though.