Reviews for Three Sides
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is very brilliant! I love the slightly sinister tone at the end when Harold is judging how useful people are to him depending on how broken they are - it suits his practical personality.
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I enjoy your style of writing. Heavily observant. Not a lot of dialogue. I don't know how else to describe it. But it draws one easily into the story.
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I liked this story and getting a good look at how Finch works. He never really trusted Carter at first and it is interesting to see the computer programmer trying to work Carter out like she is some sort of coding problem.

Good story
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
You did an excellent job with this fic- i love reading how Finch feels about everything- and i am so gald to see more General fics- and ones pertainint to the episodes- nice
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Great to see Finch' p.o.v!
jinx6 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This story is so good. In some parts I can't tell what was actually on the show and what part is original to this fanfiction. I would love to see your take on the episode where Taylor was kidnapped.
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was really very good. I enjoyed getting Finch's insight on Reese and Carter's peculiar push and pull relationship. This was great. Thanks for this!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was truly brilliant! I hope you'll continue it!
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
great fic! I loved the fact that its told from Finch's POV!