Reviews for The Fallen Angel
Geilee chapter 22 . 4/16
October U are mean ... I cried like hell for ages when the story was over . I just wish that blaze would be happy by finding new love but seems like u had different ideas . I wish u didn't give blaze and lira such a sad ending
Cosette chapter 3 . 1/31
You know there's only a certain amount of things a human can take! Someone! Anyone! Please give me something to kill this Natsu! First he has SEX with her! LEAVES her for another! And she is left PREGNANT! All those in favor of doing this say," AYE!"
Destiny246 chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
Are you gonna continue it! xD
s chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
GREEATTTTTTTTTTT! SPLENDID! SUPERB! THE LIST CAN GO ON AND ON! XD ! THIS IS THE BESTSTORY! IV'E READ! ITS SO DAMNNN! GOOOD ! I'ME AT A LOST FOR WORDS! XD XD OMG! THIS IS TOTALLY! MIND BLOWING! THIS IS! LITERATURE! THIS NOVEL! MADE ME ! CRY! THIS IS THE MOST WONDERFUL NALU FAN-FIC EVEREERRRRRR! CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR OTHER STORYS!
ft nalu 4eva chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Im going to be honest im crying rightt now that story was *sniff,sniff* Beautiful!u r a very good writer!wahhhhhh!Poor Blaze !Wahhhhhhhhhhh!beautiful ending though!:'(:-)
awesome12m chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
Im going to be honest for a second right now im crying i mean really crying that story was sooooooooooo beautiful but soo sad that lira died wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!poor blaze :'(
OgaxHilda chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
but they still forget her
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
OMG THE FEELS IM FREAKIN CRYING NOW LOOK WHAT U HAVE DONE OH GOSH I WANT MY FALLEN ANGEL SINCE IM LIKE DESPERATE...I really loved ur story and what I love most abou my this story is Natsu and Lucy and everybody is not out of character because that's what gets me ticked off in NALU stories sometimes the writer puts it in their own personality but I love how u kept it perfect :) this is in one of my top 5. And ranked 2 if u want to know what my favorite one is its called my mate I believe so just to tell u that I really enjoyed this and loved lira and of course this is like my 3rd time crying and it takes me a lot to cry in books and movies I belive the only time I cried was in karate kid with jaden smith in it... I'm rambling anyway I just loved loved loved LOVED this story and wanted to sa fabulous writer and deserve money and rewards for making this :)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
*Sniffle Sniffle* itz so beutiful
BookieWorm123NaLu chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Ending was so sad! I cried...
Guest chapter 22 . 11/5/2013
such a beautiful story!
IadoreFluffyRomance chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
*shakes head* *high pitched voice* No not like UNCLE Natsu...
Lolzlol zebras chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
Please make a sequel!
Moon Moon Chaos chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
i cried *sniffle* great story! the great ones are the ones that ALWAYS affect you!
CiaossuNatsuFlames chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
i think you should introduce the girl and continue :) i think what you should do is make lira be reborned as that girl but with a different name and she joins fairy tail as a human im not sure if that's a good idea but i would love to see how it works out if you do ever use it