Reviews for The Loneliness Paradox
XxCece chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
Please, please, please update this. This is my favourite Big Bang story EVER! Thank-you!
KicktheCJ chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Loving this so please do update! :)
LoveLiveLife22 chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Love the story
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
can't wait for more!
PhotographerWriterFangirl379 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Please Update soon! Love it!
burnblebee chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
It's been over a year since you last updated :( I hope you continue soon. Sending love xx
AhhMyLife chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
I can't wait until you update! My life will be complete! This is such a fantastic story! I love how Sheldon changed for love and didn't just stay completely the same, like many other stories. Your oc is very likeable and quirky! Also, her love for the tenth OS much like my own. Tis a grand tale.
Emerald Gaze chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
T-T the last chap didnt even end on something dramatic but now i feel like its a major cliffhanger
i've just recently become a BBT/sheldon fan and every good fic i find for him stops abrupty
i really hope u can update soon because i really cant keep starting new fics, i'm gonna start getting them mixed up
also i just have to saythat your characterization is really well done. Considering the circumstances sheldon's been put in the reactions are very realistic and believable. I also really like the pacing of the story. They've know each other for a reitively short amount of time but the relationship doesn't seemed rushed. And how katie reacts to sheldon is well done as well. She doesn't just let him have his way though she does try to indulge him, it's a nice balance.
!_!
laemmermeier96 chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
awesome!
jslee102 chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Wow, great story. I don't know if you will ever get back to it, but I hope you do. Interested to see how Sheldon will handle her having so much money since social paradigms would have him paying... Heaven forbid he neglect that.
MidnightChiller13 chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
What... I love this story... It can't stop so soon! I hope you get everything settled though, darling before you start back up on this.
TheSmartIdiot chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
Please continue this story! It's so good, I love it!
shaun p chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
can't wait to find out what will appen in the next chapters.
Kiteria Faye chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
No fair, I wanted to read another chapter. Update soon chicka, I'd like to see what else happens and if Sheldon and her ever actually get THAT far into their relationship.
Kiteria Faye chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
She's got connections out the wazoo doesn't she?