Reviews for Vertigo
Awww. This is adorable
ElloDoctor chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Loved it!
Gleek90 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You made me like Sebastian in this fic. and I should mention that I really hate Sebastian! I decided to challenge myself to find a story that could actually make him likeable to me and so far yours is the only one. I've read some where he wants Kurt instead of antagonizes him, but that is not enough, his personality is so off-putting that I still can't stand him. You actually made him charming, cute, and funny.
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Hahahaha. This was really good. I assume this was a one-shot? I hope you write more. You are REALLY good at writing Kurtbastian. WRITE MORE KURTBASTIAN STORIES!

KA 123
EverLove-Forever chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
this was adorable! I loved it xD
yaoi gravi girl chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
hahaha!

hello!

I just read your superb one shot and I loved it!

sebastian was great, nice, funny and always sex!

when was kurt he is cute and I love it!

this is so cute the way they ended up together!

it is especially good thanks to Sebastian, because from the beginning he talked about so as to show that he was interested in a kurt!

when kurt was, he came back and this is what counts!

it was really good too!

thank you again and good luck!

in addition a suite would be great!

pending big Kisses!

manga fan

The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
How much do I love this? So much.

Ending - perfect.

Great job.
Tokala chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
"Sebastian Smythe, you are an overly sexualized creature."

Noooo, really? Big surprise there... :P
JD Bloom chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Ah perfect! Absolutely perfect. I have a thing for library fics.

You should definitely consider writing a sequel.
Scottica chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I hope this isn't a one-shot! The snark was so good! A lot of fics just have Kurt getting irritated or flustered. Thanks for posting this!
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I adored this! Awesome job! One thing I can't figure out is why Sebastian would work in a library... or work at all... I hope you continue this! It's an awesome one-shot but I can't help but want more!