Reviews for Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
Isa'sWritings chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I'm not normally a SeBlaine shipper, but I was in the mood for it and I have to say I loved this story. To be honest, I'm not sure what exactly is going on in the story, but I'll admit that that didn't bother me at all. Just pure emotion without anything standing in the way of that. Therefore: congratulations, great story!
Rivalovery chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was SO well-written! And I have to admit that I totally teared up at the last sentence which, oh my god, breaks my heart. For some reason, reading fics where Sebastian is hiding his pain is like a guilty pleasure for me.. And I like how you included the toy car at the end too, because I'm a sucker for things coming into full circle. Anyway, I can't believe I'm the first to review! Maybe if you put up a more explanatory summary? Although I feel like the Seblaine fandom is mainly trolling on tumblr / LJ instead of FF cause I see more readers there than here. Idk, something I noticed while doing a Seblaine reading marathon on FF, and even the greatest ones here aren't well-reviewed. Anyway, great story!