Reviews for Behind the Door
lealix chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Oh my god ! I thought it was impossible to cry so much in a so small amout of time ! This story was beautiful, thank you so much for writing it :) (I am sorry if my english is bad, I am french)
DarrenCrissLvr chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I seriously just BAWLED my eyes out at the end when they said Sebastian was dead... WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
sebine4795 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
God this is so.. So sad.. And so amazing.
I love this story so much.
YinyYinyTia chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was great and ending omg i didn't saw that at all! I'm so sad right now but that was really amazing!
BadBoyKlaine chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Omg... That was so good... But so sad... :-(

Well done
smeowlly chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
FACK.
booknookgurl chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was absolutely beautiful and then ending! Wow! I didn't see that coming. I feel like I should have but I didn't. Wow. I am speechless. Words can't express my emotions right now.
naomialyssaw chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I CRIED AND THE TEARS WERE SEBLAINE WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HURT ME THIS WAY I WANT TO SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FACE OK
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That's terrible... and awful... and amazing ;)
RosieTheRiddler chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
TEARS IN MY EYES. This was really sweet and sad and omg
PCJC24 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I read this awhile back on tumblr, and found it on here and had to comment. This story had me heartbroken, oh god! They connected and it was all hallucinations! Great twist!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh god. THIS. There are no words! You are so horrible in the best possible way! Poor blaine! Oh god, my words are failing.
hurtslikeheaven chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh. My. God. I hate you in the best possible way, this literally made me sob. All the angst and intensity and love, so heartbreaking. So, so amazing.
Tokala chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That's some pretty awesome death/angst story!
forgettheworld chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
wow that was super intense! Really good though!