Reviews for Hearts & Fists
swartzvald chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Not bad. Not exactly original, but good anyway.
swartzvald chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Overpowered villan is overpowered.
Blue Harbinger chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Just read all 11 chapters and I gotta say! I loved it! Very well done, buddy!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Have you seen Immatureboys from fanfiction? his stories can help you have more ideas to increase your stories telling skills if you want. You should check his stories out.
alwaysdoubted chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Believe me when i say that this story was an absolute joy to read. And if it is ok to you, can you make a sequel? I think it would be a great follow up to this story. Once again great job
Ryan the Game Master chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Very nice ending. And thank you for the mention. It means a lot, especially right now.

The only thing I would change from this awesomeness is to have Gouken to be alive. Ken's advice is great, but to have their master throw in his two cents would make it complete, methinks.
89niners-best-team-ever chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
This was a excellent and funny story. Hahahahaha! Ken really wanted to fight Ryu then if he lost his phone. The ending was well done and it's something I can see ryu doing and saying that to Chun-Li. Only Ryu would think of starting a new life as a journey and asking Ken for advice.

It would be great if you can make this a sequel. How Ryu handles a new life. Having people come to Chun-li's dojo to take on the world warrior since he IS easier to find. You can have alot of street fighters coming into that story. Have Ryu FINALLY train Sakura. Ryu and Chun-Li dates and stoping crime when they are on one. Chun-Li taking Ryu clothes shopping. The return of Akuma. Ryu and Chun-Li sparring. Alot of ways you can make that sequel. And I would read it. Till next time.

Oh, what happen to Vega? Was he still knocked out by the time Cammy and the others got there? Did he escape?
TheMexicanDetective chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Loved the final fight (pun intended) between Guerilla and Ryu. It's also cool how you gave a source to Guerilla's power. The ending was perfect. If you do make a sequel, be it direct or spiritual I'll be sure to read it. Thanks for including me in the final thanks; no author has ever done that.
89niners-best-team-ever chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
Damn! What a fight! Beams attacks and all! That was and excellent fight! Liked how unfazed Ryu was when Guerrilla was braging about himself. Ryu was all "child please!" Guerrilla maybe beast, but he is no Akuma. No he is not. I knew Ryu will feel out his felling for Chun-Li through a fight. LOL. And nice plan Ryu. If Ryu wanted it, he can be an Interpool agent. The best one out there!

We get to see the reunion between Chun-Li and her little family. And if Ryu wants to be with her. But Ryu needs to find a job. LOL or keep fighting for money. He has a family to look out for! That's the next part of life Ryu!
alwaysdoubted chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
Wow you want to talk about a slugfest for a fight. Great chapter. Hopefully you'll finish it well
alwaysdoubted chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Wow didnt see Sagat actually team up with the gang. Nice job
Ryan the Game Master chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Well, shame on me for doubting you.
89niners-best-team-ever chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Cammy holding two sub machineguns. That is a picture I would love to see! Enjoyed the twist you did with Sagat. I guess when it's all said and done will Sagat get his match? I know Ken what a match with Ryu too. And I'am pretty sure Ryu wants to have a little match with Ken to with all the teasing he is going to get. Look at it this way, If Ryu stays with Chun-li, he would be easier to find and fight. Everyday someone will come knocking on the door wanting to fight Ryu. And Chun-li too.

The next chapter is about to get real! Ryu is about to go ham on him!
TheMexicanDetective chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter; I was extremely busy with family matters. Always love it when somebody damages Vega's face. I expected either Balrog, basically for the money, or Sagat, for his rematch. Sad news that the story's almost going to end but I definitely enjoyed it.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Excellent. No I did not see that coming.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »