Reviews for Professional Opinion
T-man626 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Holy crap! This is one of the emotionally hardest pieces I've ever read, but also one of the best written. I could see and hear the characters in my head as the scenes played out; I can truly give no higher praise than that.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
this is very VERY well written...it's usually very difficult to write a good tragedy fic, to be on point and use the right words that will go straight to the heart... this fic was everything a tragedy fic should be about...kudos a
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Aaaahhhh! Wow!
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I loved this! I was confused as to who was speaking, but I like it when writers choose a different POV to write from. I have read a lot of fics from Castle's POV, but none from Dr, Burke. Do you think Kate would collapse? I would think she would just become more withdrawn and harder as a person. Like refusing to open up to anyone anymore. I also liked the last part though Sometimes people don't recover from the death of a loved one. Overall, well done!
Katherine Houghton Beckett chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow! Just wow!

I've read a ton of fics on here over the years, and I've loved and enjoyed so many. But this one has left me speechless. It's beautiful, it's heartbreaking, and it's so unique. I really love it.

I love reading it from Burke's perspective, and he and Gates are spot on. And the flashbacks from Kate's therapy sessions, I'm not ashamed to admit they reduced me to tears.

Beautiful writing, thank you for sharing.
StormChaser7 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is so amazing. I have no idea what else to say... the flashbacks were so well done, and I love that the story was told from Dr. Burke's point-of-view.
your.secret.is.safe.with.me chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Your fics either make me cry or make me giggle like an idiot. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I am a sobbing mess right now. Such a sad fic :(
beatingoutasamba chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I hate you so much. Every single time I read one of your major character death stories, I start crying. I really shouldn't put myself through that, but I just can't stop... They are so freakin' sad, but they're also really, REALLY good. I love them. I hate that I love them. Damn you.

Michelle :)
MHoles chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Way to break my heart... as always... but I think this is a very good description of a Kate Beckett losing him
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Why am I torturing myself? I read 'The Dedication' then this. I will never stop crying tonight. I loved how you used Dr. Burke to show how she handled his death. This was really heartbreaking but beautiful also. Thanks for writing it.

Jessie
sarahbeckett chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow. Powerful. Moving. Want more.
jasnrob chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Great story even though it was bleak. You captured Kate's heartache and Dr. Burke's voice. Nice job.
pealee chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I love your writing but I hope you don't become a Castle writer, I don't want this idea anywhere near AM! It was beautifully written. So tragic. I can't believe I didn't cry. I loved the flashbacks and how it was from Burke's POV.
Lur27 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wow! That was SO touching... I never EVER read this kind of fics because, well, they're sad.

You've made me cry, and I'm not saying it in a bad way. The part where she say, I love him, I love him and I never told him... Well, I cried like a baby there. And the ending was also very, how can I say it... Raw? Not wanting to move on means keep suffering forever, and that's just heartbreaking...

Beautiful and touching piece. Nice job :)