Reviews for Dark Angel
DreamMiss chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY!1
WitchChild17 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Oh come on! Don't lose faith! I really enjoy your story and felt the book ended too easily. Not that I didn't like the ending, but your story is great and you should not give up on it. Please continue, and thanks.
BrendaBites chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
D: what?!
BrendaBites chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Oh that famous 'take care' lost c;
BrendaBites chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Yay! Angel to the rescue!
... Oh wait he's the bad guy o.e
BrendaBites chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
A very dark, awesome, angel
BrendaBites chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Got me kinda confused in the beginning but wow this was great
BrendaBites chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I always loved Angel way more than David (: it's like you read my mind and wrote a story just for me
UnderTheAlchemist chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
NO! IT CANT END ! NO!N!O!NON!ON!ON!ON!ON! What about Angel? OR Gillian ? OR David? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!
UnderTheAlchemist chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
OHH! YEAH! Bad Angel is awesome, best story!
UnderTheAlchemist chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
THis is getting better and better! LOVE IT! IT DESTRUCTION TIME!
UnderTheAlchemist chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Damn it dont kill the mum, actually i dont care. I LOVE THIS STORIE! ITS SO SO GOOD!
UnderTheAlchemist chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
OH do i smell a love potion brewing, i think i do! I'm loving evil angel!
UnderTheAlchemist chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Ohhh! WOWOWOWO! I really want to now what happens ! GO MELUSINE! GO WITCH FIRE ! And go the amazing Author (YOU)!
UnderTheAlchemist chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
WOW again, you should give yourself more credit these are really good, i think the only reason many people aren't reading this is because Dark Angel wasnt the most popular one. Like Jez & Morgy or Quinn & Rashel.